[Open Assets] The Deton Emote Pack - Expressive Detons for Movienight!

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

FAVman33

Brak Burger
First and foremost, make sure you have Movienight added first before adding this, otherwise you won't get the sweet emotes!

image0.gif
logo.png

cool.png

srb20089.gif

You probably saw me post these in the discord servers for people to use as emojis, but now you can use them for Movienight! I'll also provide a zip file of all the images in high quality if you want the emoji for your "cscscscscs" or whatever everybody's making nowadays. Just don't steal the stinkin credit of them. With not much else to say, I hope you enjoy!
v1:
- Initial Release
image0.gif

Attachments

• srb20089.gif
    srb20089.gif
    229.3 KB · Views: 237
  • L_mnemotes_DetonPack-v1.pk3
    19.8 KB · Views: 257
  • DetonEmotePack.zip
    24.3 KB · Views: 226
  • deton dance.gif
    deton dance.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 268
  • cool.png
    cool.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 483
Last edited:
What's movienight? Because I've seen so many mods on the MB about it and I have no clue what movienight is, so can someone tell me what it is?

What's movienight? Because I've seen so many mods on the MB about it and I have no clue what movienight is, so can someone tell me what it is?

Movienight is a lua script created by fickleheath to make players express themselves by using emotes. You can also support other players by spectating them as a little version of your player appears in the bottom right corner. This mod needs to have Movienights loaded first in order to work :> (More details on the link)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back