This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
It's not illegal if that code is marked as reusable.
When you upload a mod you made, you can choose whether you want to let people re-use or modify it in their own stuff or not let them do that. No rules are being broken here!

CHANGELOG for 1.2

Alright so v1.2 is here
-added flight animation that is referring to that time when i put a eevee in dream crafter as a mod but since eevee is now more grown up he now can't fly as easy as before.
-added gun u can now shot with a gun if u so use the so called charability command and same with flight
-added a version that has 50% less spam and is much better suited for net games

wait something i just noticed
this thread has a gamebanana link
i'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to put gb links on the mb due to the fact that gamebanana can be used as a way to get money out of fan projects & mods

There's no problem with that gamebanana link. It's links to the SRB2 gamebanana page that is a problem since unofficial ports tend to get posted there. That link goes to the Sonic 3 A.I.R gamebanana page though, and I don't see anything asking for money.

There's no problem with that gamebanana link. It's links to the SRB2 gamebanana page that is a problem since unofficial ports tend to get posted there. That link goes to the Sonic 3 A.I.R gamebanana page though, and I don't see anything asking for money.

the link is for the original s3 air version of air eevee

This could of been mentioned in the Original Post to explain why he has Soniceqsue ablities. We hardly know anything about AIR Eevees story :(

You should probably know at least something about Sonic 3 A.I.R. tho (not to be rude or anything)

d==( ̄▽ ̄*)b

Hi, I'm Neon here, i just wanted to show you guys a little spoiler for whats to come... Oh, and less earrape, for sure.
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20051.gif
    srb20051.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 1,612
This mod is really cool!, Both the abilities and art do fit the character, and i hope to see updates in the future!

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

-just corrected sprites thats it now Marioshi06#8463 doesnt have to complain anymore about that he his offset

That isn't what happened, what happened is that you begged me to add him to the server, and I said i'd only add him if you fixed that.

I'm Saying This. not because i want attention. But i like this character, with the custom sprites. But this is entirely made of other peoples code.
And when i use some stuff from you, You come back to me with saltiness. You remind me of me when Cman didn't get accepted once. And i put effort in it. It got accepted. When it gets accepted and somebody uses it. Please don't attack them if it's reusable. If it's reusable, you have no right to attack people. Put more effort into this. Like custom moves.
Cman had reusable content. But also Cman had Custom Code Too.
So our moral is don'r be selfish with something you have and gave out.

This is a great wad! And i love pokemon.... But the only game played was X&Y My fav game in the series. The anime is awesome! But...... is it okay if i put a little bit of criticism in this...... These aren't eevee's original moves in this.... And the sprites could've been better.... Let's get started with moves...... Drop Dash - not eevee's original move, Double Jump - eevee hasn't learned that. And peel-out? - also not eevee's. If you need help making moves, you can read how to make an LUA except using reusable scripts. Take this politely... I'm speaking as a friend.

This is a great wad! And i love pokemon.... But the only game played was X&Y My fav game in the series. The anime is awesome! But...... is it okay if i put a little bit of criticism in this...... These aren't eevee's original moves in this.... And the sprites could've been better.... Let's get started with moves...... Drop Dash - not eevee's original move, Double Jump - eevee hasn't learned that. And peel-out? - also not eevee's. If you need help making moves, you can read how to make an LUA except using reusable scripts. Take this politely... I'm speaking as a friend.

Ok! I guess i should give you some news about it. :) Professor Eevee's working on an update that will change some things of AIR Eevee, and AIR Eevee has that name because like he said, it originates from a S3AIR mod that he made and that's why he has those abilities cause apparently his Eevee learned those abilities in Angel Island. I'm also speaking as a friend as this was already discussed here soo that the same doesn't repeat. You can check the comment section of this thread for more details of what happened. :P We also appreciate that you liked the mod and Professor and the team is defenetly trying to improve it soo don't worry about it. :>

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back