Resource icon

Speendlex

That one Black Arms fangirl
kart0001.png

That's right, the Black Arms leader himself has joined the SRB2 Kart party. Don't worry tho, he's more chill this time.

Stats
Speed: 3
Weight: 7

Changelog:
V1.21
-Fixed the pk3 structure a bit

V1.2
-Fixed rank/wanted mugshots

V1.1
-WAD removed in favour of PK3
-Fixed boost voices (for now)

V1
-Initial release

Attachments

• kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 699
  • kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 585
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 362
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 497
  • KC_BlackDoom_v1-21.pk3
    442.1 KB · Views: 914
  • KC_BlackDoom_v1-21.pk3
    442.1 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! Though, I will say he could use a different boost line, or trim down his existing one, as its way too short for something you'll hear so frequently, especially since... you only gave him one. Also, there's no real point in having both a WAD, and a PK3. Just the PK3 will do.

Welcome to releases! Though, I will say he could use a different boost line, or trim down his existing one, as its way too short for something you'll hear so frequently, especially since... you only gave him one. Also, there's no real point in having both a WAD, and a PK3. Just the PK3 will do.

I'm aware of that. The thing is, I had issues with picking boost voices since the pack with all of BD's in-game (not cutscene) dialogue garnered from Sounds Resource has A LOT of situational lines with only a handful of files that are fitting for a Kart. I may consider replacing the existing boost line with custom ones. Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Well, for example, you could trim down the line to just "get going" to make it short. I also recall lines from the game like "Now, GO." I dunno what your source contains, but I am sure you can find more to work with.

Minor update release:

V1.1
-WAD removed in favour of PK3
-Fixed boost voices (for now)

V1.21
-Fixed the pk3 structure a bit

Gosh-dang-it, he's the only character I even make updates for, it's still riddled with issues. But hey, 'twas my first Kart mod, so...

Black Doom may have not been the most memorable villain in personality, but I've always liked his design. I'm glad he's on SRB2Kart. My only complaint is that his boost voice clip isn't loud enough. The voice clips picked are great though!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back