hey I've enjoyed the tracks of yours I've played but as I've been testing them I've run into an issue. When I try to load mapkt my game crashes with an error message saying "Too many flats in level".

I don't really know what that means, but it sucks cause I'd like to play your tracks!! Hope you can fix it

hey I've enjoyed the tracks of yours I've played but as I've been testing them I've run into an issue. When I try to load mapkt my game crashes with an error message saying "Too many flats in level".

I don't really know what that means, but it sucks cause I'd like to play your tracks!! Hope you can fix it

Oh! Thats just a simple soc error with the original level. (It doesnt have to do with anything about flats, i know its dumb.) Also, MAPKT is a hell map, so it doesnt get rolled into normal rotation, so i think its safe to have this stay here until the next update. Thank you for reporting this to me!

(And its nice to know that you enjoyed my maps, that really puts a smile on my face! :])

Had to make a hotfix since an older version of Frosted Flower snuck through the cracks. Also fixed a SOC issue with ORR Classic. Sorry for any inconvenience~

hi, when its loaded MAPKV, it displays this message

sshot-2110.png

Mr.Logan updated Ωmega Tracks with a new update entry:

The Fabled V5.0 Update

Its finally here after a billion years. Feel free to check out all the new stuff thats been added! :wonderful:

PATCHNOTES:
General:
-Some maps now have encore support! (Im looking into making everything have a nice palette for encore,
but as of the moment, Im still working on polishing/remaking some of my maps from scrath.)
-Generally gave everything more polish.
-Added Azure Lake Zone.
-Added Home Base.

Frosted Flower:
-Gave the map more color to make it less boring
-Fixed some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can I play the omega rainbow road tracks? I can't select them, they aren't on the track list with the other ones. Maybe its a stupid question I'm new in SRB2Kart.

Edit: Oh ok... Hell maps don't get rolled in normal rotation, got it. :P

Last edited:
Hi, every time I load Omegatracks v.5.0 I notice that my time trial records disappear and kart speed settings get reset. Does this map pack store it's own time trial records somewhere?

Will the old v4 Hellmaps return in the future? I unironically loved Omega RR Classic, it was a fun map to go through with Acrobasics

Will you ever make Omega Rainbow Road reusable if you aren't gonna update it? It's one of my favorite maps and I think it deserves someone's support.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back