• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggman Mechless WAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViluVector

Vector the Crocodile lover
Well, I decided to make my first wad for the new version.
The title says all, is Eggman without the Egg Mobile.
I take a reference from SA2.

sadsdasad.png

This is how he is looking in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGCUwj4PuNo&feature=channel_page

Last edited:
Wow, he looks a lot like Mechless Eggman from SA2. He looks really good even without a comparison! I just think his gloves and jacket could be shaded a bit better. His head looks weird in the second frame, too. Both his second and fourth frames have strange-looking arms as well.

Ok, Im trying to fix the arms right now.
What about the third frame? I know that has something weird, but I dont know what!

Oh.. I always wanted to make Eggman.wad without his.. Egg Mobile XD
Its interesting though the arms and hands could use a little more work, he could use a little more shading. His side angle frame, I don't know but to me it looks like he lost some perspective.

Anyways good luck with your wad :D he looks nice, and he does look like from SA2

Hehehahaha, I congratulate you on your good work so far! There is still much work to be done though and with everything in this universe there will be. Now work and work your fingers to the bone to satisfy our cravings for new characters and creation of new things like the sickening cycle it is that will continue to go on unendingly. Gyahhahahah!

His butt is too small... Not his actual buttocks, but the part of his suit covering his butt. In the official artwork it hangs below his butt.

God... How am I supposed to say this without it sounding creepy?

Other than that, this looks freaking epic! I'm downloading this ASA you finish it.

OH! You should have his boredom frame show him scratching his butt! Remember that scene in SA2?

Wow, ViluVector. You always had original artwork, no? My only complaint is that the feet in angles 4/6 and 5 look really weird. They probably shouldn't tilt upwards the way they are.

Maybe it's because VV got based from SA2 Eggman while in Chao Garden, where he doesn't looks angry or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back