• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Angel island only echidnas could find the passages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, It looks okay from the screenies, but making a knux only level may not be the brightest idea. Maybe there could be character specific paths, and have the current map as knux's path.

It just wasn't a good level.
It's cramped, maze-like, and it just screams "roleplay".
There's no gameplay other than touring all of the rooms, none of which are interesting at all. There's a poorly-made playground, some ugly maze, and a room with all of the Chaos Emeralds.
There's a ton of graphical errors, and there's no detail and the textures are ripped horribly and the Chao sprites look ugly.
There's no real end to the level, making it obvious that it's intended for hangout.

Hmmm...
Knuckles is my favorite character to play as, but all the same, the idea of an exclusively for-Knux level gives me pause.

Well, I'll reserve judgement until I try it out.

Let me just say I am astonished that no one else thought of an Angel Island level before this guy did.

-EDIT: Just played it-

I have to agree with Kyasarin on this one. The custom textures were okay, but aside from that the level just wasn't that great. It was bland, cramped in places, and had a LOT of glitches and missing textures. This level will need a lot of work before it's good.

Last edited:
Hmmm...
Knuckles is my favorite character to play as, but all the same, the idea of an exclusively for-Knux level gives me pause.

Let me just say I am astonished that no one else thought of an Angel Island level before this guy did.

I guess i was too late....

1st: the level is very bad and full of bugs.
2nd: You edited my SA2B wad to have the textures, chao and balls. You can use it without my permisson you know? -_-

well it's my first level i actually posted and i not done with it i just needed to know what to edit thanks for your help
2nd: sorry about using the textures and sprites im was just testing it

I've made a new map that WILL look better I hope. Thanks for stopping me before I went on to make the worst level XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back