Is this a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasa

When I open srb2, it was some chrismats. I tried hosting games, and it says "connecting to the master server failed". Is this a ban, some kind of wad file is mesing with the game? This was not srb2net launcher.
The joining game server list can be entered.

Um, what?

There's a combination of two things here; firstly the master server is currently down so you can't connect to it. Secondly, SRB2 switches over to a "Christmas" theme during the December month.

No WAD file is actively messing with your SRB2, unless you have loaded it yourself.

sicanjal said:
Um, what?

There's a combination of two things here; firstly the master server is currently down so you can't connect to it. Secondly, SRB2 switches over to a "Christmas" theme during the December month.

No WAD file is actively messing with your SRB2, unless you have loaded it yourself.
so, there is nothing I can do about the server hosting?

Nope, Logan turned the Master Server off for a day or maybe a few more. I think it pretty much means "Get off your butt and spend time with your family." Which I'm easily ignoring today!

Senku Niola said:
I think it pretty much means "Get off your butt and spend time with your family." Which I'm easily ignoring today!
Hapily agreed. I guess I can work on that really old mod of mine.

Sasa said:
sicanjal said:
Um, what?

Actually I'm going to be nice enough to not play srb2 at all, to host a MS, if you want to play or something. ( I really wanna play a netgame but cant')

SuperSonic64 said:
Sasa said:
sicanjal said:
Um, what?

Actually I'm going to be nice enough to not play srb2 at all, to host a MS, if you want to play or something. ( I really wanna play a netgame but cant')

Get it compiled for Linux and I'll take it off your back, plus it'll get one hell of a speed boost from a lovely 100mbps connection. Oh, and 100% uptime :3

EDIT: It's back now anyways :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back