β˜†π™…π™€π™ π™šπ™§π™‚π™‹β˜† π™ˆπ™–π™£π™žπ™–β˜…π™Žπ™©π™–π™§ π™‹π™–π™˜π™ 

[Level Pack] β˜†π™…π™€π™ π™šπ™§π™‚π™‹β˜† π™ˆπ™–π™£π™žπ™–β˜…π™Žπ™©π™–π™§ π™‹π™–π™˜π™  4.0b

Sweet Mountain unintentional major skip

Greetings Joker, I have accidentally discovered an unintentional skip with your track named Sweet Mountain. I'm pretty confident there are no death planes where I landed cause once I went past the yellow spring jump, I hit a new checkpoint and switched my placement to first. I thought to let you know first before anyone else to make sure this gets fixed in the next version:
https://imgur.com/yLO8Msy

β˜†Jokerβ˜† updated β˜†π™…π™€π™ π™šπ™§π™‚π™‹β˜† π™ˆπ™–π™£π™žπ™–β˜…π™Žπ™©π™–π™§ π™‹π™–π™˜π™  with a new update entry:

β˜†π™…π™€π™ π™šπ™§π™‚π™‹β˜† π™ˆπ™–π™£π™žπ™–β˜…π™Žπ™©π™–π™§ π™‹π™–π™˜π™  [4.0 Minor Fix]

Following the consultations of the failures found on some maps, I was able to fix them. From now on, version 4.0B solves the known problems on my maps.

- Kart Krew Horizon: Adjusting object sizes to reduce trip length
- Twilight Mansion: Jumping problem fixed and second shortcut removed
- SIK Dragon Valley: Snake Mountain hitbox reduction and jump adjustment
- Polar Paradise Zone: Small change for penguinators, ajusting death pit sectors and ice floor texture...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Greetings Joker. After doing a bit of testing there seems to be a conflict issue with your pack and MattiozMini's pack. Specifically involving your Dragon Valley map, and his Genocide City map. No matter the load order of the two packs it seems your enemies conflict with his, and vice versa.

Attachments

• kart1038.png
    kart1038.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 126
  • kart1041.png
    kart1041.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 119
  • kart1040.png
    kart1040.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 126
  • kart1039.png
    kart1039.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 123
  • kart0356.gif
    kart0356.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
Head up, there's a graphical incompatibility with the Voltage pack, the trees in the Kart Krew Horizon map will be replaced by yellow spheres if Voltage is loaded first.
Not a big issue, but those of you using Voltage should know of this.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back