Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Pink Mario

Do you ever think that sonics thok is WAY to op (like myself)
Do you think that thok should be based on you speed?
Well here you go

A Thok based on speed
You go faster the thok is much better
Slow Speeds Make it useless

Also you can use this for your mods its 100% reusable
Instructions on how to edit this to your liking are inside of the mod
I hope you like it

Attachments

• srb20106.gif
    srb20106.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 996
  • VL_SpinThokV1.pk3
    686 bytes · Views: 584
This is nice! I like this cause it makes sonic like the other characters, he's not that op, but he isn't useless.

Maybe to make it live up to its name a bit more, you could make it have to charge as well. Maybe it could charge in a bullet-time state instead of just hanging there like the Atom Dash, so that airtime is actually helpful for gaining speed as Sonic.

Maybe to make it live up to its name a bit more, you could make it have to charge as well. Maybe it could charge in a bullet-time state instead of just hanging there like the Atom Dash, so that airtime is actually helpful for gaining speed as Sonic.

this would make the point of this useless
the thok is based on your speed if you could charge it there would be no point to go fast
and would also make it so that your thok is fast even at low speeds

this would make the point of this useless
the thok is based on your speed if you could charge it there would be no point to go fast
and would also make it so that your thok is fast even at low speeds

I'm not suggesting that it be disconnected from its momentum mechanics, I was thinking that the move would work as a sort of momentum-based aerial Spindash. The longer you hold the jump button in the air, the higher the percentage of your momentum is conserved when you shoot off in a new direction. This would give the move a multitude of platforming opportunities (like Junio's Bullet Dash), provide even further incentive to gather speed to be able to better platform, and make up for Sonic's relative lack of aerial movement with something that makes sense for the character.

this reminds me of the Momentum Thok that Sonic can achieve in XMomentum, the only difference is that this doesn't give you an additional high bonus

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back