• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Fennec Foxer's Frenzy.

Sinny33

Sinny the Fennec is my YT
This is my permanent thread that I will use for my Content. This will be a log for my wads

Legacy Espio
As of right now, I was simply just polishing his sprites. Mainly his Roll Sprites. His FLT and FRUNE Sprites count as such. I'm typing this my phone so I can't show them but.. I do have some updated CSSArt of him. Enjoy that for now

attachment.php

Nack (MUGENHunter)

Nack in the MUGENHunter Universe is Fang's Brother. He Appears in Freedom Fighters 2 Plus as a secret character. He is a balanced version of the Fang Boss or Evil Fang from the 1st Game. There is also a wiki for him here.

https://mugenhunter.fandom.com/wiki/Nack

I have posted his CSSArt like Crazy but I just want to say that he's been Coasting Along nicely. What I plan for this guy is do to a Galactic Moment. Basically, he will get Fang's Moveset from Sonic Galactic.

If you don't know about that, Pressing and Holding the Jump Button will allow Fang points his gun downwards while in the air. Releasing it will make Fang shoot the Cork down (which will hurt enemies under him) and Fling himself upwards. He'll Spindash with the Custom Button 1 like Sonic & Gun. I might need help with his Double Jump Ability since I'm unfamiliar with LUA. He'll be able to shoot his gun in the air and with free range however.

Anyway have here us his CSSArt.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled12.png
    Untitled12.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,911
  • Nack CSSArt (SRB2)_20200914192855.jpg
    Nack CSSArt (SRB2)_20200914192855.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,047
I have changed Espio's thingy so it's less of a redraw.

Attachments

• Legacy Espio CSSArt or An Espio Redraw_20200922172903.png
    Legacy Espio CSSArt or An Espio Redraw_20200922172903.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 208
The moveset idea for Fang based on Sonic Galactic is pretty sick, though the mugenhunter OC is kinda cringe in my opinion.

It's just Fang going by his real name in an edgy outfit.

While this is only a suggestion of 1 random dude on the MB, how about you make it "Alt Fang", like with Sonic and more recently Metal Sonic? Though that's entirely up to you.

Okay So um... I am making another on my phone. As of right now, I have finished his basic walk frames. I'm right now making 2 New CCSArt for Nack.

Here's the 1st One. Took 3 Hours.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20201007_190548.png
    20201007_190548.png
    5.7 KB · Views: 1,404
Such Progress

Nack (MugenHunter)

attachment.php

SuperPhanto did the Spin Gun Firing so it would be easier.

I not sure how the double jump ability will be made since I don't know the 1st thing about lua.

Charmy Bee

Bee Dude Guy. I only have the CSSArt and the STND Sprites so I yeah, I don't have much.

attachment.php

So Yeah. That's Kinda it. I plan to Release the Character, Nack during Thanksgiving Break.
I should note that some sprites like the walk frames are inconsistent. I an still going to real ease those frames because Charmy Bee is soon going to be my new main priority when we get into 2021. If you want to retool those frames or make custom sprites altogether, be my guest.

Attachments

• Charmy STNDA1.png
    Charmy STNDA1.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 438
  • Charmy Stnda2a8.png
    Charmy Stnda2a8.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 436
  • Charmy StndA3A7.png
    Charmy StndA3A7.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 435
  • Charmy StndA4A6_20201121214404.png
    Charmy StndA4A6_20201121214404.png
    2 KB · Views: 470
  • Charmy StndA5.png
    Charmy StndA5.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 472
  • Untitled101.png
    Untitled101.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,222
  • srb20373.gif
    srb20373.gif
    7.9 MB · Views: 1,299
Nack will not be Complete on the Day I planned him to be finished so I don't much to say here.

Hello So um I have been trying to shrink these already existing sprites to this one here.
attachment.php

I need some help to shrink down these sprites to the STNDA1 Frame. Ploopy hasn't responded to me so I'm branching help and need some people to help please do. I'll be helpful for me.

Attachments

• STNDA.png
    STNDA.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1,058
  • STNDA2A.png
    STNDA2A.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 243
  • STNDA3A7.png
    STNDA3A7.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 258
  • STNDA4A6.png
    STNDA4A6.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 237
  • STNDA5.png
    STNDA5.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 250
So MugenHunter Nack is almost complete. His is good for the most part. He has been worked on for the past near year and a half and I'm happy how the sprites turned out. Here are a few clips of progress so far.

Attachments

• srb20026.gif
    srb20026.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • srb20041.gif
    srb20041.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 133
  • srb20005.gif
    srb20005.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 142
  • srb20019.gif
    srb20019.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
So MugenHunter Nack is almost complete. His is good for the most part. He has been worked on for the past near year and a half and I'm happy how the sprites turned out. Here are a few clips of progress so far.
Nack looks super cool, I'm very exited for this mod. Keep going! I wish you luck on release!

I have started on frames specific to the Gun Pointing downwards and firing. Two have been finished at this point. I don't know how to add in the extra frames for these but they are there.

Attachments

• srb20043.gif
    srb20043.gif
    7 MB · Views: 95
  • srb20045.gif
    srb20045.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
what do you mean by " I don't know how to add in the extra frames for these but they are there " and also ima BETA test

what do you mean by " I don't know how to add in the extra frames for these but they are there " and also ima BETA test
(I got rid of the beta test thing) I meant that the frames that the lua plays are fire frames but and I made multiple sprites for those angles but the frames won't play.

Last edited:
(I got rid of the beta test thing) I meant that the frames that the lua plays are fire frames but and I made multiple sprites for those angles but the frames won't play.
oh, did you make a custom state? if not, look on the wiki to make one, import the sprites, and in the spritename of the state, name it whatever you want, that will be the name of the sprite you imported, then set the state with player.mo.state = S_PLAY_STATENAMEHERE

The 2d one with water....what is that? Also nice progress!

...LEAKED BETA!?!? FOR MUGEMHUNTER NACK?!?! This is shoved here because of slow computer.

Attachments

• CL_MugenHunterNack_2.0BETA.wad
    647.2 KB · Views: 73
MugenHunter Nack is still alive.

Attachments

• CL_MugenHunterNack_2.0BETA.wad
    651.2 KB · Views: 57

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back