SRB2 crossover discussion?!?!

Basic Bronze Sonic

Barely active MB member, active on Discord/Twitter
Alright before you start you might wanna read up on the
So a while back I was playing my favorite strategy Android game battle cats and they've done many crossovers with many things alike but to celebrate their 7th or 8th (and yes I had a brain fart here) they decided to give a survey to all battle cats players asking many questions but one caught my eye and that was a question asking what thing they should do a crossover with next and I of course awnsered with persona 5 because JOKER but then later that day I went over to the srb2 message board and was just chilling and then-

SUDDEN-REALIZATION.gif

-It hit me, the question of who should srb2 have a crossover with and I at first didn't bother that much with the question because I was doing other things at the time but it just kept on bugging me and I kept on thinking and thinking about this question until... Well... Here we are now so that's the end of the backstory so let's get to the goodies.

Done reading the backstory? Alright let's begin.

So the point of this discussion is to ask what game would srb2 have a crossover with and how would it work but this is not the place to dump whatever game crossover mod you have here but you can show off gifs and screenshots but no direct download links because this is a discussion not a mod thread so if you want to post your mods (edit 3geez I've been making a lot of edits-if it's on steam or anything official and or you've posted it here then you might be able to post a link to the site but no attachment downloads and also in general just follow forum rules) here then go post them at gamebanana or whatever so with that out of the way I guess I should have a discussion starter so here's my example.

quick edit 5- moved idea which was renamed to example into a spoiler because not all people need examples.
Sonic Dash crossover

srb2-Sonic-Dash-crossover-idea.png

edit-(You have no idea how hard it was to get the Sonic Dash logo in there like seriously it's like there isn't a single transparent background Sonic Dash logo anywhere so I had to manually cut it out and refine it which took quite a while)

I think an srb2 and Sonic Dash crossover would very much doable because it's only really a animal upgrade ability so let's get into it.

The Robo Blast gang Dash into the competition

Each character would have the same statistics as their modern counter parts and will not give an animal bonus because they will be limited time special event characters that will be unlocked via collecting tokens that will only spawn during the duration of the event just like witch rouge (that of which I have) but that's not what makes the special but instead what makes them special is the fact that they use their I'm game srb2 sprites but other than that there really wouldn't be anything else other than them using sprites instead of models like everyone else so other than getting special sprites for the trick system it would basically be throwing the srb2 versions of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles into Sonic Dash.

Welp that's the end of the example so let's get the discussion going.

Last edited:
well, for one thing, sonic is owned by sega. and it couldnt be for srb2. it would have to be an offical thing alltogether.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back