PS3 Game Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellybones

Lawful Neutral
I've been trying out a few demos on the PSN store, and so many of them are great! The PS3 has so many great games. So I'm wondering if you guys can suggest some good games for the PS3?

I already own Littlebigplanet, so far the games I would like to get are Batman Arkham Asylum and Brutal Legend.

Both Uncharted games are great, and the Skate series is the best skateboarding series ever.

I'm not too interested in sports games, but I'll give an Uncharted demo a try and see if I like it.

Another to add to my list: Dead Space. Scares the **** out of me, but dismembering alien-zombie things is satisfying. That and Infamous, sandbox games are fun.

I'm not too interested in sports games, either, but both Skate games are great. At least download a demo of Skate 2.

Well, I can't really say LittleBigPlanet...

God of War Collection, it has the E3 Demo of God of War 3.

Both Uncharted games are great, and the Skate series is the best skateboarding series ever.

I heard the series is getting worse by each game....

Try out Bayonetta - PS3 port may have some slowdown but Sega is making a patch to fix it.

If you have a couch buddy, getting the original Army of Two is cheap fun tide you over while the price drops on Army of Two: The 40th Day.

I'm not too interested in sports games, either, but both Skate games are great. At least download a demo of Skate 2.

What Bigboi said, I think sports games are single handedly the most pointless games ever created (except for maybe Wii Music) but I still love the skating games.

If you have a couch buddy

*snicker* I'm sorry, I had to. [/crude]

Super Stardust HD is a great little $10 game that you can get. The game is about a ship whose path is limited to the surface of the atmosphere as he destroys rocks that hit the atmosphere but not go through it. One hit from an asteroid, you lose a life, but you get to continue from where you left off. Plus, experience with Touhou will make this game easier, I promise. I once got just utterly stuck on Nemain. That is, until I played a great deal of Touhou 7. After coming back, I beat the planet right after it without getting a single game over.

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time is worth your time. Even though every level is essentially linear, the game isn't entirely that way. The Agorian Battleplex was an exercise in truly lengthening the game with little effort, without making it boring. If you've only tried Quest for Booty, be assured that this game is much longer. There are two demos of it on PlayStation Store, both being over two gigabytes in file size.

Last edited:
Valkyria Chronicles is supposed to be really great. I liked the demo at least, my brother owns it though I haven't played it myself.

Bionic Commando Rearmed, and Street Fighter IV (might have to wait for the 'Super' version coming soon) are also good games to pick up as well.

Last edited:
Probably marvel versus capcom 2, worth your money, I recommend it. Also a good ratchet and clank demo would be a fun spend. Or maybe mega man 9 and when it comes out, 10. You can satisfy your old-school fever that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back