Contest Discussion

IIRC:
1) Go to the right path at the start
2) After the third checkpoint (the one with the long conveyor belt), take the left path
3) One of the teleporters in the AGZ3 tower

None of the polyobjects in those rooms pass under/over each other or under/over FOFs, though

Glaber:
D2YJts0.gif

E4wbTSe.gif

Same question here.

I do know that Sphere and the others have real lives, and if something is the matter, no rush. I write as I'm very excited for this OLDC (I missed the last one), to the point where I've been checking the website every couple of days!

Still, any update on where the pack is at would be appreciated.

Unfortunately, the people who compiled last contest, Sphere and Zipper, both left the community (even if temporary, as of right now they're both gone). The pack is being compiled by completely different people than last time. From a bit if inquiry I've learned that the compilation is in its final stage, however. So be ready, it's coming soon!

I'm making a music level, the 21 piano sounds and the level music are already at 3 MB.

I was wondering if I could go beyond the 3 MB sound/music limit. (Probably between 5-7 MB)

We don't really make exceptions for the file size rule. You'll have to compress your sound lumps.

Two weeks late, but I'd love to see one in an OLDC!

I had ideas and motivation to do it, but I thought about it and found it pointless. It will be uncompetitive and many people will not like it even if this act is good.

That would be cute, because NiGHTS is 25 this year!

I'm making a lvl pack specifically targeted at NiGHTS, but it has nothing to do with OLDC.

I had ideas and motivation to do it, but I thought about it and found it pointless. It will be uncompetitive and many people will not like it even if this act is good.

That would be cute, because NiGHTS is 25 this year!

I'm making a lvl pack specifically targeted at NiGHTS, but it has nothing to do with OLDC.

I would LOVE to see some custom NiGHTS levels. Seems like they're pretty hard to make, though.

I just don't want to run into situation were you collect a token in a level and then you have to play a broken special stage again.

Question about the rule "Previously released levels are not allowed."

Does taking a portion from an existing level that has been released/submitted, and then making it into a map of its own -- or even taking it and making a Match map out of it, does that still count as "previously released"?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back