• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Drunk Sonic Standing sprites done

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickplayzYT

Snoc YouTuber
here are the competed Standing sprites for Drunk Sonic
External.png

Side_stand.png

Side_ahhh.png

ahhhhhhhhg.png

gbhrbhtvbhq.png

and also his CSS image >:]
Untitled42_20201222131959.png

this mod is a total disaster...

ΩSmashCrafterΩ;847452 said:
ummm.....

wut?

What would his gimick even be?

metalwario64 suggested we make it so he changes directions while moving randomly. Oh, and he'd be slower too.

here's my idea with this character gimmick: present Sonic The Ring Ride?
now, if you know what I mean, it would be fun to create something that gets worse and worse as you collect more rings (like the vision gets blurrier the more rings you collect)

I can't help but think of MUGEN's "Slightly Pissed Off Ryu"- basically, Ryu but his moves have a drunken twist, like falling and landing on the opponent after a Dragon Punch or tumbling over because he screwed up a Hurricane Kick. I guess in Drunk Sonic's case, he could have a fast, hard to steer slide (having failed to roll), or a Thok that has a drunken landing resulting in say, bouncing off floors & walls, or going into that aforementioned slide. It could lead to some goofy shenanigans!

Also, seconded on the Ring Ride idea- I loved those rom hacks!

Maybe You could make it so you can trip while running and lose 5 or 10 rings depending on
how hard he hits the ground...
or it could be random

ΩSmashCrafterΩ;847452 said:
ummm.....

wut?

What would his gimick even be?

Perhaps because Sonic is well, drunk, he slowly walks forward while hobbling from side to side. Also, maybe Sonic is incapable of rolling into a ball, he just throws beer bottles ateverything. And I mean everything. Even the floor. That's how he jumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back