Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Hard Sonic is here and he is hard as HELL!
attachment.php

Hard Sonic is basically just Sonic... but he is HARD.... and uh, he's just really hard (not that way you sicko)

Abilities:
- Ability 1 - He can bounce! Like a dumbass, but he can still do it!
attachment.php

- Ability 2 - Hard Sonic also has a gun, why jump on enemies when you can shcüt? (you can still spin jump on enemies)
attachment.php

- Ability 3 - His momentum is also like.... SUPER CRAZY!!! DUDE!!!
attachment.php
Extras:
- Continue, or else...
attachment.php

- Hard Sonic takes a nap when he's done with your shit
attachment.php

Credit:
Credit to CobaltBW for the momentum mod lua! - https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46029

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.1 KB · Views: 35,459
  • srb20010.gif
    srb20010.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 27,909
  • srb20013.gif
    srb20013.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 26,792
  • asdsa.PNG
    asdsa.PNG
    88.7 KB · Views: 25,504
  • srb20012.gif
    srb20012.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 27,840
  • srb20014.gif
    srb20014.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 25,676
  • VCL_HardSonic-v1.pk3
    3.9 MB · Views: 6,728
  • VCL_HardSonic-v1 (No Music).pk3
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,291
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, real review! I gotta admit, this character is absolutely broken...

And I love it! It's practically an all terrain Metal Sonic! They can burst through Knuckles paths, practically stay flying forever so they can reach Tails' paths, and burst through spikes, so he can get through Amy and Fang's paths as well!

Very fun character to play as if you want to just have a good ol' time!

I can't even review this...

The only..."fun" thing I like about this mod is the bouncing, but even that just breaks the flow. That being said...

What the FUCK did you just bring upon this cursed land?

BooWut.png

im glad all of you absolutely hate this, that's the intended effect!!!
unfortunately, I plan to continue working on him by making entirely custom sprites and more abilities!!!

-dog

So i gave this a go last night.

I had low expectations as usual and clearly he is terrible. His brokenness was fun to play though: Easily abusing his "bounce jump" and Instant acceleration = easy Dashmode. The works!

He reminds me alot like the Sonic Rom hack - Sonic Erazor (dunno if you got inspiration from that).

It's really fun, but I gotta ask if it's possible for you to upload a second version without the music changes, as it can be annoying to hear only that 5-8 second boinging sound repeated on multiplayer servers if they decide to add it in, in place of the super music. Some servers I've joined in have even added in forced music via editing wads specifically to stop the silly super music.

yes! just added one without music.
It's really fun, but I gotta ask if it's possible for you to upload a second version without the music changes, as it can be annoying to hear only that 5-8 second boinging sound repeated on multiplayer servers if they decide to add it in, in place of the super music. Some servers I've joined in have even added in forced music via editing wads specifically to stop the silly super music.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back