Post your pics/art here!

Shiruba

There had been a topic in the past that was locked down due to flaming and/or arguing, and since I don't see any topics about posting pictures, I decided to start this topic. My pictures:
My human fanchar, Ace.

My 2nd ashura and wechina comic.

Shiruba Char, for if I decide to make a human silver wad.

Sonikku Char, for if I decide to make a human sonic wad.

My sites old banner.

One of my FC comics.

Go ahead and post all your pics, go nuts.

Wuaaaa! Another art thread! ...To bad my scanners not working. I'll have to post my drawn stuff later.
I did make a Puyo Puyo wallpaper though. I re-traced the character in manga studio, and colored it in gimp.

2lncvuv.jpg

My whole collection of drawings can be viewed here. In order none the less from oldest to most recent, decending.

Most of the drawings are actually old themselves, and some incomplete. A grand majority of them are actually from a year or two ago. I don't update this too often.

Of course I'll mention a few I actually like;
eggman.jpg

This was a first for me with drawing Eggman, and his Eggmobile. I think I did this pretty well.

flamepoint.jpg

First time drawing my character on paper. Original character came from me and an updated design came from Zeshiro.

fastball.jpg

Several things come from this image actually. First, this was my first time drawing a fireball on paper. Secondly, the "FASTBALL SPECIAL" text comes from an inside joke shared between my D&D group, amongst other jokes. Also depicts my [newly drawn] character performing an action, another first!

classicsonic.jpg

No idea what made me decide to draw Sonic like this. After careful consideration, I came to say that I got the inspiration from SRB2's Sonic.

sonicsun.jpg

Drew this out of boredom, Also to try new ways of how to draw Sonic. I took into consideration that Sonic scales buildings so I thought, "Hell, why not?". Also added a sunset for no reason.

sonicnew2.jpg

Drew in Pre-Calculis class, again, boredom striked. Decided to try and make a quick sketch of Sonic chasing after Eggman.
"QUICK EGGMAN! ESCAPE INTO THE TEXT BOX!"

Welllllll, I'm going to put my fan character up, but I won't show you his personality until later.
scan0002og4wy0.png

Oh yeah, credit goes to darkness claw for getting rid of the smudges. :D

Yeah! 'Tis for pictures, that is a picture. If you want I'll remve it myself. I've got other drawings I can put up. But I need to scan them -_-;

Violo said:
Yeah! 'Tis for pictures, that is a picture. If you want I'll remve it myself. I've got other drawings I can put up. But I need to scan them -_-;

I'm not sure but the last Art topic got locked due to lack of quality/Sprites/Fan Characters.

But I may be wrong. But I'm sure about the Sprites issue.

Autosaver said:
Violo said:

I'm not sure but the last Art topic got locked due to lack of quality/Sprites/Fan Characters.

But I may be wrong. But I'm sure about the Sprites issue.

I recall the last art topic being in HDIJ.

OK! Just a quick thing I did as a test for hair, (which failed...), although I think I accomplished something in this by doing it with a laptop trackpad.

vyle7t.png

man
MAN
If I were to force you all to go through my imageshack. Jesus christ, there are quite the LOTS of drawings in there.
But if you want to, you can check my DA.
Since I just discovered the magic of "Photoshop" and this magical juju called "coloring" I might actually put something in there.
http://arfjason.deviantart.com
We could be friends too or something!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back