MotorRoach

Roach when Sonic
Sonic Team Junior
Yes, you read that title right.

unknown.png

This has been a rather popular request amongst many members of the community throughout the years, so I finally decided to take in the deed myself and make it a reality. I hope this is what you all wanted.

No in-game screenshots for obvious reasons.

VAdaPega - Additional sprites and graphics
TrickyTex - Sparkle animation

Attachments

• V_H-SRB2-v1.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,678
You complete and utter madmen. I'm telling Mom on you.

rip gif

Ah yes. That mod where you have the letter plastered over almost everything.
ᵃᵗ ˡᵉᵃˢᵗ ᶦᵗˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗ ᶦ ᵒʳᶦᵍᶦⁿᵃˡˡʸ ʷᵒʳʳᶦᵉᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ

Last edited:
Okay, beat the full campaign mode with this mod, collecting all the Chaos H's you get from getting the H Tokens. I say it's really good! I also collected some extra H Tokens. It was a lot of fun.

Excuse me, but this is a christian minecraft forum.

Jacen, I'm going to have to warn you for posting such salacious gifs. Don't do it again.

You complete and utter madmen. I'm telling Mom on you.

HHH HHH, HHH, HHH'H HH H HHHHH. HHH HHHHHH HHH HHHHHHHHH. HHHHHHH HH HH HHHHHHH HH HHHH.

Now now, hon, don't be a prude. All bodies are beautiful. Nothing to be ashamed of here.

505307614016569355.gif

(This actually got a big laugh out of me, I really enjoyed the touches to GFZROCK and the trees and the bushes. Well played!)

Beat the entire thing from start to finish, and all I can say is: H.

I Decided to Beat The Game With This Turned On,I Was Like,Oh My God,H Everywhere!!,Just Sadly,I Never Seen the Rest Of The Levels Cause Of Metal Sonic Overtaking Me,But Overall,This Addon Is Pretty Good,I Recommend It Because It Can Turn The Game Into HHHHH HHHH HHHHH H,And The Final Boss Was The H Itself,It's Just Amazing and Perfect for the 2018 Meme Fans,Like Me,Anyways,I Love This Addon!

Hhhh hh hhh hhhh hhhhhhhhhh hhh'hh hhhh hhhh. Hhh hhhh hhhhhhhh hh hhhh h'hh hhhhh hh hhhh hh hhhhhhhhhh hh hhh hhh hhhhh hhhh hhhhh.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back