• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

fickle hearts and other parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing stuff, Fickle. Quick question: will there be a 60 FPS executable for the vanilla SRB2 2.2 become a reality in the future?

srb20105.gif
srb20106.gif
srb20102.gif

Woah. This is amazing.

If those were invisible, I imagine they could even work as a way to do loops / vertical quarter-pipes in SRB2! O:

Wow, I can't believe I didn't see this thread. Everything that has been posted here lately is a blessing all around, and those swings made my jaw drop. This is just stellar. All of it.

All the stuff you’ve posted so far Fickle looks amazing! I have a question though about the Axis2D, does Lua script you released here work with 2.2? I’ve started mapping again and the last time I did Lua wasn’t used yet so I’m not sure how compatibility with Lua works between SRB2 versions.

Last edited:
I haven't checked Axis2D, and I imagine something about it probably broke in the 2.2 transition. My memory's fuzzy but its co-author may have expressed interest to me in porting it up at some point, but I'm focused on other things at the moment.

Ok, that's too bad but I look forward to seeing it ported to 2.2. I definitely have a lot of ideas for levels with it in mind.

Makes more sense since that Classic Sonic is in Super Monkey Ball's Banan a Blitz remake.

looks like you should super up the gravity on that thing. didnt even stop bouncing until after you'd crossed the goal.

Is there a download for the drop shadows you made? I saw the link on the post itself, but it took me to a github page that was a list of submissions or something, and I'm not familiar with github enough to navigate it easily. Usually I'm only able to figure it out if it flat-out just has a download link directly on the page...

Considering I'm a Computer Science major, that should probably be something I try to figure out one of these days. I'm probably going to need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back