MotorRoach

Roach when Sonic
Sonic Team Junior
In case you feel you didn't have enough pointy Sonics, here's one more for your collection of good spiky boys!

ToeiSonicSRB2KartIntro_small.gif

Based on the Sonic CD cinematics by Toei Animation, Toei Sonic is now playable for SRB2 Kart in his own UFO kart using voice lines from the Sonic OVA.

kart0009.gif

Art all drawn by TrippleJaz, OVA voices ripped by the Great Lange, additional sprite editing and cleanup done by me.

Attachments

• kart0007.png
    kart0007.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 6,584
  • kart0008.png
    kart0008.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 4,436
  • kart0009.png
    kart0009.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 4,875
  • kart0006.gif
    kart0006.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 3,381
  • KC_ToeiSonic_V2.zip
    169.4 KB · Views: 4,753
Last edited:
So clean. If only the Main Toei Sonic had a resprite for Vanilla SRB2.

We just need an Amy.

Last edited:
Finally, I knew one person would be so awesome to do this...and that person will now be YOU

This is really awesome, thanks so much for this character, Toei means so much to me

oh dang, when I saw the tease for this I thought it was going to be like the vanilla game character wad but this looks amazing really blew me away from what I was expecting.

out of curiosity was the kart inspired by anything?

oh dang, when I saw the tease for this I thought it was going to be like the vanilla game character wad but this looks amazing really blew me away from what I was expecting.

out of curiosity was the kart inspired by anything?
It's inspired by Sonic CD's UFOs. Look at the second screenshot and you'll understand.

Making a sudden change to an old, untouched character because it got a new official name? Ehh...

Cool mod, but Toei Sonic? Wasn't it supposed to be Junio Sonic? Anyways, great mod. Can't get enough of my favorite Sonic artstyle.

Cool mod, but Toei Sonic? Wasn't it supposed to be Junio Sonic? Anyways, great mod. Can't get enough of my favorite Sonic artstyle.
yes
Post automatically merged:

yes this is a cool mod if u like momentum based games. this makes this game so much fun and if u like u can install SRB2 thicc to make it more fun. :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back