SRB2JTE.exe: The official SRB to JTE conversion utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one without the underscore in it. I'm assuming Alam made an alternate account a long while ago, which would explain why Alam_GBC only posted once, and that was four years ago, almost.

The VERY first time I started up SRB2JTE, I got the supervirus. and it wasn't even in openGL mode! Yeah, I was hungry. So when I saw Jason's avatar, I went downstairs to eat some sausage. Yummeh. It didn't scare me though.

(not the sausage you idiots the supervirus!)

I can't use openGL mode! When i go to launcher and check alternate EXE and openGL mode, and I type in srb2JTE in the box, and run it. it says,

---------------
Run time error '53':

File not found
------------------------------
And yes, i have tried typing in srb2JTE.exe, that doesn't work either.

HELP ME!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Yes, about the supervirus:
How do you get it to appear? It appeared on me, (and it didn't scare me), and I don't know what I did. And what does it do?

WAD master said:
I can't use openGL mode! When i go to launcher and check alternate EXE and openGL mode, and I type in srb2JTE in the box, and run it. it says,

---------------
Run time error '53':

File not found

HELP ME!!!

It's just srb2JTE - no need to enter the .exe. Also, just to make sure, is srb2JTE in the main SRB2 folder? It won't work in a subfolder.

WAD master said:

---------------
Run time error '53':

File not found

HELP ME!!! :x :x :x :x :x

Well here's the steps for how to get it to run in Opengl.

1. Create a short cut of SRB2jte and go to preferences.
2. Where it says target go all the way to the end of it and type in -opengl.

Example: "C:/Documents and settings/So&so/Deskopt/SRB2/srb2JTE.exe" -opengl

It worked for me.

Espyo said:
Yes, about the supervirus:
How do you get it to appear? It appeared on me, (and it didn't scare me), and I don't know what I did. And what does it do?

It doesn't do anything, its just a little thing JTE put in for gags.

Well the topic was locked for ages so theres nothing else to do except bump or not touch it.

It was locked because it was in a locked forum before. Now that it's been moved to a forum that's not locked, it's now possible to post in it again.

I'm not sure it was that good an idea for moving it here... After all, it's not being worked on anymore, and now more n00bish people will be able to download it (since it's in a place they would more likely look in now), unless of course the links are long since out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back