Your top five most irritating opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! Topic's still going.
----------------
Anyway, Sonadow, let me show you the parable of the beginner, and many other players out there today..

One day there was a newbie who wanted to play a netgame. He was a FPS fanatic and so, he joined a CTF netgame.
Unfortunatley, he didn't have much experience against the other experienced players.
1004732_1004730_srb20023.png

He tried and tried for hours..and hours..and hours..
1004723_1004720_srb20030.png
and failed...But he didn't give up!
As he carried on playing, He became tactically aware, a camper to most.

srb20024k.png

He realised soon that people started to dislike him and talked about him on the SRB2 MB (Hypothetically)...

srb20007.png

And so, he taught himself how to use the mouse.
With that he got better....
srb20016.png

And Better....

srb20006w.png

And even better

srb20011.png

Until He was on top of the world!! (In about....20 mins of back-breaking effort. T_T )
srb20031.png

The moral of the story is, the player got better and better as he played the game. And I have witnessed the "Transformations" of many lives such as Flamefox, and Zipper, and Turbo. So don't lose hope on 5 minutes of playing a netgame. Rock on!

Kthxbai.
Lol I noticed my name, I glanced off then saw it again and said "OMFGMYNAMESPAM *read*" Actually the story made me think "Hmm, I was a noob too...but now i'm improving more and more"

We all started off as (So we call them) "Noobs" and we've got better since then... Story really just reminds me of people who would rather keep trying until they can get somehow "acknowledged."

And I guess the moral of the story Mr.Mozilla Flamefox quoted is:

Stay in your house, get better at internet videogames, don´t stop playing them until you finally get Ub3rH4x0r123311 so they don´t call you nub.

I know this is an Old theme, but I barely get on Netgames, well there's my list
1. D3athMau5: Ohh My God, these rails are so annoying.
2. SonicASD: I really haven't played with him in 1 or 2 years, but he is amazing.
3. Celebi: Wow, nice Spam.
4. LXShadow: Honestly this guy is unbeatable.
5. FoxBoy: The best Tails user in SRB2.

I don't know if you see his name around often, but the other day I was playing and there was this sniper named Fud. He was ridiculously good with the rail ring, it didn't matter where I ran or what I did, he could hit me.

As for me, I'm definitely a noob. Heck, I accidentally made everyone on my server leave the other day cause I was messing with the match options and accidentally made the game restart! :( I felt like an idiot.

BTW, is there any good CTF level packs that you can use for netplay? I mean, I have projecthyperduels, but is there anything else? Sometimes the original maps get a little old.

BTW, is there any good CTF level packs that you can use for netplay? I mean, I have projecthyperduels, but is there anything else? Sometimes the original maps get a little old.

Try http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=33315, it links to the retropack, a bunch of remixed levels from 1.09.4.

And I also find a guy named Jirachi irritating... not because he's good, but because he thinks that the changeteam command is a shiny win button. (insert everyone else who does this)

I don't know if you see his name around often, but the other day I was playing and there was this sniper named Fud. He was ridiculously good with the rail ring, it didn't matter where I ran or what I did, he could hit me.

Heh looks like Deathmau5 got you pretty good. I consider him the only irritating player I have ever played against and also a great friend.

Myself:

I haven't played SRB2 often enough to be on anyone's list, while at the same time, recently, being entirely incapable of hosting or finding ANY srb2 servers without a hindering amount of lag.

Damn me to hell.

Anyone on any of the servers I have managed to join:

You're all a bunch of bickering assholes, who somehow are able to talk constantly, yet complain when I TK you, despite my usual oath of not hitting people when they aren't moving. (See: They stop for a brief moment, say something, get hit by me, then flip the fuck out, yet if I stop to chat it's perfectly okay, no matter what occurant order)

You all also have bad habits of restarting the game over and over and over and FUCKING OVER AGAIN back to GFZ1 when I beat a level in coop before any of your lazy, roleplaying asses can get to an emerald token. I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE GREEN EMERALD STAGE, AND NONE OF YOU ARE HELPING.

Whoever is in charge of the net code:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PZhONZ3Ac

1. bloodzthedemonwolf - very good in Match and seemingly unbeatable in CTF. uses any weapon efficienty. but i always beat him in Race. my worst rival and closest friend (lol)
2. YoungShadow EX (a.k.a. PigMask EX) - exactly as good as me in Match. skilled with rails. pretty good at Race also.
3. katty Elementa - very skilled when she plays seriously. pops out of nowhere in Match. fun to play with.
4. Rosy the Rascal - matches my speed in Race. very competitive. knows probably every shortcut.
5. No 5th one. Sorry :P

5. Anyone who hides.[/QUOTE said:
Eh? I'm on his list?

1.Fooruman-(Hrm. Wonder if he remembers me.) Ive seen him only twice, once I was in a full co op with him from start to finish (Hence the Wonder if he remembers me), and once in match. Holy hell. That guy is good. Nuff' said.

2. Any SNIPER/RAIL USER. Its been said already. Id say im OK at rails, but serisouly not as good as some of the people I've met. I once was in the, er, um, god I need to play this a little more, the place with no floor in match? The sky place? the on thats like:
o
(o)
o
........Anyone? Well, I was flying UNDER that with knux, and someone actualy railed me while I was under the red teamsa base. I have NO idea how. Eh. Thats my list. :x

Edit: Quote Fail, lol.

Wow, I haven't found this topic until now. I do have plenty of people I worry about dealing with, though.

1. sb: Haven't seen him around anymore, but when I played him, I could NEVER beat him.
2. Celebi: A Knux sniper through and through.
3. Hyper Sonic Jr.: Typical master at using Sonic.
4. N. CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENZ :D
5. Fox Boy/Charile: They play pretty much the same way, which is why Charile calls himself FoxBoy Jr.
6. Kirboy: Another good Sonic player, though I haven't seen him much nowadays.
7. Armonte: He's GOOD... when he's good. ^_^
8. EzerArch: Haven't seen him around either, but I know he has skills.
9. Melissa: I used to disregard her in the past, but I have to give her credit, she's gotten a LOT better.
10. Bank: lol rivalry
11. Any member of the EX clan: They don't want me sticking an EX onto my name for some reason.

Ctrl + F Titanium

No matches found.

Orly? Here´s a pic I took long ago, at the time, I didn´t have the "Screenshot" command binded back then, so I took it with the Windows Image key, but I can assure this picture is real.

(I know I got lucky back then, but looking at it makes me feel proud)

Orly? Here´s a pic I took long ago, at the time, I didn´t have the "Screenshot" command binded back then, so I took it with the Windows Image key, but I can assure this picture is real.

*image*

(I know I got lucky back then, but looking at it makes me feel proud)

pro tip: F8.

1. bloodzthedemonwolf - very good in Match and seemingly unbeatable in CTF. uses any weapon efficienty. but i always beat him in Race. my worst rival and closest friend (lol)
2. YoungShadow EX (a.k.a. PigMask EX) - exactly as good as me in Match. skilled with rails. pretty good at Race also.
3. katty Elementa - very skilled when she plays seriously. pops out of nowhere in Match. fun to play with.
4. Rosy the Rascal - matches my speed in Race. very competitive. knows probably every shortcut.
5. No 5th one. Sorry :P

Lolwut? You don't ALWAYS beat me in race... and thank you for the compliments :D

1. Vandarx .... Dude. Stop with the RAILS X.X
2. Hyper Sonic Jr. more of a rival than an opponent. shoot each other alot. evil taunts...
3. EternallyAries(insert rest of name here) an epic person :D still, i think we are Almost equals.. i lol'd when he rails me out of nowhere.
4. Light the elementa *coughs* an epic racer ^_^ usually annoys the crap out of me with the slight chance he DOES beat me...
5. Zonic What a camper! god i hate this guy lol. i shall kill him later.

Hm I have never seen this topic.

So here my top 5. And i'll give you a tip how to beat etc one of them.

1. (LX shadow)
This guy may seem unbeatable but i have beat him so that means he not unstoppable.

Tip: You can get a shot off him but the best way to get him is to use Bombs and Rails and Red Rings. The other rings wont do much for you on this guy.

2. (Fud)
This guy is the best at rails no matter where you are he will snip you out of no where.

Tip: This guy is insane still have not beat him yet. But the best way to get this guy is to play the same and use rails to get him.

3. (Hyper Sonic JR)
This guy is one of the best players in CTF. But i can beat him only in match as he not the best at match lol.

Tip: He not so hard to hit but useing rails on him is not your best way to shoot him unless you are one step ahead of him and very good aiming skills.

4. (*Senya*Mex*EX*)
This girl is very good at match. She good in free for all and she good in 1 vs 1 to. She is the 1st to beat me in a 1 vs all match with me being alone.

Tip: This girl is not that hard to hit but to make it easy to get her Use the rails and bombs to get some points off her.

5. (Lumen EX)
Now this guy is a very good player. And the funny part is that he getting better every time i see him lol.

Tip: This guy is very easy to shoot unless your slow. Your best bet is to use the Red Rings and Bombs and scatter and rails.

Sorry guys, I just have one person that I hate!

1- IN-GAME SPAMMERS (AKA : A NOOB) and maybe many others...

That guy makes my Internet game going slow just by logging in my game O.o"...And then begin to spam as hell (Like lags wasn't enough >.>") I also tryed to ban him... But for some reason, he have 3 different IP address (Which makes me think that he have 3 computer) so I cannot really ban him...he always come back...

I should have taken his ip address in note =3 (Banned from the Master Servar!!!)

To conclude, I think this guy worth highly 5 person that I might hate XD

EDIT:
Man, I was hoping to see myself on people's lists. Guess I'm just not annoying enough. D:

Due to that comment...

2- Bbop800 for being annoying...(Because he said so =3)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back