• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Yacker occasionally does things

It fell apart because of my own tendency to procrastinate, and then forget about stuff, actually.
It's actually far enough along that I could probably push something out in a week or two or so if I really applied myself. Maybe I will now that I've been reminded of it...

I haven't worked on it in a while, but metal city is also pretty far along. The background isn't finished, but aside from that there's not much track left to make.

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20332.gif
    srb20332.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 1,205
Whoa, that's pretty impressive! I love the slight blue colourmap you've chosen for the area beneath the blue glass.

Please do continue, this looks really good, even if it's just one track, I feel like it'd be a waste to never continue this!

Those are some insanely mesmerizing sloped roofs!

WoAH! ok

Seriously now, that's looking awesome, and i agree on what boinciel said, colormaps are a really nice touch, and, i think it would be kinda awkward if you didn't use one so...yeah

Great remake, keep the good work.

Oh wow, that colormap looked so natural I didn't even notice (in a good way)! Of course colored glass would cause the area inside to be tinted. That's an awesome touch.

Has there been any progress on this mod so far?
I've been waiting for an update of SRB2 Riders for a long while, and when I found this thread just today, I've been eagerly hoping that it had been at least finished or close to the finished product.

If it's not done yet, then can I at least know how much progress has to be made before it can be released?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back