What I dont get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.hack said:
Well..this might be in all the sonic games..but I don't understand how Sonic loses the emeralds every time he goes to fight eggman. I can understand getting them in sonic 1, and him being ambushed in sonic 3..but other than that, how does he loose them so often?
Ooh! I know! When sonic's asleep tails and knuckles hide them!

If he has all the emeralds throughout all of the games he would always go Super Sonic and would always be IMBA. That's why Sonic has to collect them over and over again, to make the games fair.

When the 7 chaos emeralds are collected in one place and used the energy released teleports them across great distances via chaos control. This process, while quite random, also makes them remain in the same dimension. This is why the special stages look so different (360 degrees rotate stage, pipeline stage etc). This process leaves a tiny rip in space/time which can be temporarily widened using the power of rings. After a period of time the person who entered the rip is ejected, and the rip closes.

What? Don't diss the technobabble!

Draykon said:
Clearly Eggman used a reverse neutron bomb. A weapon incapable of destroying organic matter. He blew up the city, but none of the plants.

Uh, no. If you watch the intro closer, it said, "everything and everyone was obliterated."

Warpshade said:
When the 7 chaos emeralds are collected in one place and used the energy released teleports them across great distances via chaos control. This process, while quite random, also makes them remain in the same dimension. This is why the special stages look so different (360 degrees rotate stage, pipeline stage etc). This process leaves a tiny rip in space/time which can be temporarily widened using the power of rings. After a period of time the person who entered the rip is ejected, and the rip closes.

Or, we could go with the simple answer, and say that Sonic Team is retarded, and all Sonic eras/series have noninterchangeable plots due to inconsistency and plotholes.

Blue Warrior said:
Warpshade said:
Or, we could go with the simple answer, and say that Sonic Team is retarded, and all Sonic eras/series have noninterchangeable plots due to inconsistency and plotholes.
256px-Shadow.jpg
*shot*

Yeah, haven't you ever played Sim City? The zone is the area where they build the city!

Meh

I play Jedi Academy evry once in a while, and it's loaded with RP/ hangouts

However...hangouts are fun with the serverside makermod =P

SSNTails said:
What if we had a hangout/roleplay GAMETYPE?
What if I stabbed you in the back with a rusty steak knife? No roleplay gametype please, even if it disables internet servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back