Is it possible to make SRB2 support 3D glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRose

LOL Man
Topic (You know were you ware those glasses and stuff comes at you.)

I just thought that would be cool, SRB2 in 4D. Stuff coming at you as play the game. Can you imagine playing multiplayer with 3D glasses?

Edit: 4D in to 3D glasses.

Uh, that's not 4D, those are 3D glasses. >_>
All those really do is make everything red and blue(or was it green?).. why would you want to do that?

Shuffle said:
Uh, that's not 4D, those are 3D glasses. >_>
All those really do is make everything red and blue(or was it green?).. why would you want to do that?

No not like that. You don't just ware them. The game needs to support them. There are games out there that support them. Like Nanosaur II: Hatchling (Mac only). A demo of this came with my mac.

Well...It would make the supervirus screen and the Ghoul's forest level a heck of a lot scarier..

but seriously..that probabally won't be a good idea. Why fix it if it ain't broke?

@shuffle: The glasses can be blue or green.

I hate 3D glasses; I can't stand watching movies made for them. Burn 'em.

jrose05 said:
The game needs to support them..

Haha, no thanks. SRB2 is a platformer, I'm sure the way the characters and landscape "sticks out" would mess with jumps and the like. The target would appear closer than it really is.

Wouldn't you just need to turn on "Stereo Vision" in your video card drivers and then run in OpenGL mode?

If you think standard OpenGL makes the sprites look like cardboard...

Mine certainly don't...However, I do have some uber filters, such as ASCII or a complete RGB cycle.

EDIT: Holy crap, SRB2 is almost unplayable with the ASCII filter. It looks neat, however. 0_o()

Well, I'm on an ATI Radeon, so I have no clue. Try seeing if you have a filter panel in your driver settings, for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back