What the hell, man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

I didn't see a post for this anyplace, so I'll just mention it here:

Where the hell did [size] go? I'm assuming you guys loaded some script to remove it.

Why, exactly?

At first I though "Aww man"

But then i remembered that it means making text smaller isn't going to happen! HOORAY!

Really, while size may suck, not having it is really screwing up the posts already in the messageboard.

Honestly, people where using it too often to "conceal" messages that could easily be read by quoting. I mean, come on. What's the point of making text exceedingly small just so someone has to quote them to find out what it says?

By the way, to get rid of [size], you don't have to load a script. Either add a mod (which, probably didn't happen) or delete the code in the PHPBB that allows you to use it. It's that simple, and it works.

Once again, the ineptitude of the few ruin it for the competent masses. Good going, you few. I'm sure the masses are going to be thrilled.

Good thing I never used this feature that extensively... Although I do think that having it in sigs, if possible, shouldn't hurt anything.

I think it's a good thing that it was removed.

Next, you'll probably see people abusing the color BBcode and that's going to have to be removed or something.

Although... Having it in sigs would be nice.

Actually, they were originally going to remove color, but of all people, _I_ stopped them from doing it.

Abuse color and I'll just kick your ass. Size honestly barely has any uses to begin with. The only useful thing you can do with it is lower the font size of your signature, and even then it's not essential.

How do you kick ass over the internet?
Actually, I say get rid of [color] too. They're all really annoying, and usually abused, so, why not? It would be just as easy to install a mod to do it for you, but that's just me.

As good as this is for now, can we have it back after the n00bs are all gone, banned, or transformed into normal people?

Mystic said:
Actually, they were originally going to remove color, but of all people, _I_ stopped them from doing it.

Abuse color and I'll just kick your ass. Size honestly barely has any uses to begin with. The only useful thing you can do with it is lower the font size of your signature, and even then it's not essential.
Man, that part is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back