[Open Assets] Recoil + Uncurl + Spin Fall + Recover (Update 4.21.14)

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimpsuu

Dimpsy
One day I decided to make an ability, and then it turned into 4 abilities.

Recoil
This ability allows the player to curl back into a ball when they are off the ground in a not-ball form. Press the Custom Action 1 button to perform this. This can be used to easily get out of flying easily, or be able to glide again.
srb20021.gif

Uncurl
This makes the player go into their fall animation when walking off a ledge.
No button required.
srb20025.gif

Spin Fall
This makes it so when you fall off ledges, or hit a Spring, you automatically go into spinning form. Basically an auto-version of the Recoil, except it does not help Tails' or Knux's abilities. No button is required to pull this off.
srb20026.gif

Recover
When you get hit, you can press the Spin Button to jump upwards and be able to hit the enemy.
srb20024.gif

All 4 of these abilities can be used in your very own character WAD, and I hope you guys find some use out of them.
Have fun!

Update 1 (4.21.14)

- Now the Uncurl and Spin Fall abilities work just fine for Knuckles.

Attachments

• Four Abilities.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,090
Last edited:
Hey , i scripted my own falling animation , without any bugs :D
I can send it to you , if you want !

Go to the images -> Share -> Right Click on the image -> Place the mouse on the "Download" and copy the link. Then paste it and delete everything after the "?" including it.

I fixed the images, even though it practically does the same thing as what I've been doing, only making it easier on me.

BlueBlurForever said:
Spin Fall
This makes it so when you fall off ledges, or hit a Spring, you automatically go into spinning form. Basically an auto-version of the Recoil, except it does not help Tails' or Knux's abilities. No button is required to pull this off.
srb20025.gif
...I don't understand.

Yea but it says "without the author's permission" which I have pretty much given as long as I'm credited.
"May not be reproduced without the author's permission" is a kind of a pointless statement if you've given everyone permission, don't you think? The "reusable content" flag is meant specifically for cases like this one.

Thanks to Demnyx Onyxwing, the Spin Fall and Uncurl abilities are now fully usable as Gliding players. So I updated the file, have fun.

Oh and just a suggestion, maybe make the 1st and the last gif shorter because they don't want to display for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back