• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super Smash Hedgehogs: MELEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
DMSC sigsevs when I enter levels.

That is probably the Toasted hill's level you are trying to enter.
It has an unknown thing type, which is actually supposed to be a beam sword. Plus I think It sigsegvs from the Lack of sprites. You need the Beamsword wepon file to make it not Sigsegv. (Beamsword.wpn)

Chaos said:
Now, it crashes when I even run the thing.:|

It crashes with a CBLeft Not found error right?

CBLEFT and CBRIGHT were console borders that were taken out around 1.09.3.7 I think, I dont remember

Boinciel said:
Nomekop said:
Ok I have more ideas

Spinning should damage enemys
Same with abilitys

Spinning: No go. The SOC that does this is too colour-glitchy.
Abilities: The thok already does this. I think the other ones would be impossible.

You fools, that could easily be done.

Okay whoever made this wad I have a question, and it is can I take and edit the greens greens into a adventure level, because I have problems making 2-d levels, if not can someone tell me how to make a 2-d.

Draykon said:
Boinciel said:
Nomekop said:
Ok I have more ideas

Spinning should damage enemys
Same with abilitys

Spinning: No go. The SOC that does this is too colour-glitchy.
Abilities: The thok already does this. I think the other ones would be impossible.

You fools, that could easily be done.

It can be done with: A_SetObjectFlags

Even better Flame, take your glide-blast SOC, only make the thing invisible. Then, change the A_ColorChangeAbsolute call, to an A_SetObjectFlags, to turn it into a missle. Then make spindashing also A_SpawnObjectRelative the little thing involved here. And you have Nomekop's idea. This could of course be applied to any state.

Nomekop said:
I have an idea
Make brand new levels

Super Sonic Battle Zone

First things first, so no go until later.

Maybe I can get 2D CTF maps in, too!

Draykon said:
Even better Flame, take your glide-blast SOC, only make the thing invisible. Then, change the A_ColorChangeAbsolute call, to an A_SetObjectFlags, to turn it into a missle. Then make spindashing also A_SpawnObjectRelative the little thing involved here. And you have Nomekop's idea. This could of course be applied to any state.

So what you're saying, is that I can have the spin fames spawn this object which turns into a missle after spawning, right? So then the spin frames would be able to hurt the other person, YAY!

Icer the hedgehog said:
lost ya at so

Of course, thats because i'm speaking the language of SOC. XD
Only Draykon and experienced SOCcers would understand what im saying

Anyway, lets get back on topic about this thing...

Can people please find a better place to host their stuff so everyone can access it? Everyday I try going to that website I get that message with "You have reached your daily download limit" when I have only been on there once before like last week.
I will host for anyone who needs hosting.

CloudStrife said:
Can people please find a better place to host their stuff so everyone can access it? Everyday I try going to that website I get that message with "You have reached your daily download limit" when I have only been on there once before like last week.
I will host for anyone who needs hosting.

Try www.badongo.com That is the best file sharing website I have ever been to. It's just like sendspace, but better! The Download only expires if the download has been inactive for 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back