How to boot up SRB2 in OpenGl mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OpenGL is unsupported kthxbai

(SRB2CB has OpenGL support that works, though I can't personally speak for how speedy or stable it is. If you're really desperate, you could try starting srb2win.exe with the -opengl command line parameter, though I'm pretty sure that hasn't done anything meaningful in a while.)

OpenGL is unsupported kthxbai

(SRB2CB has OpenGL support that works, though I can't personally speak for how speedy or stable it is. If you're really desperate, you could try starting srb2win.exe with the -opengl command line parameter, though I'm pretty sure that hasn't done anything meaningful in a while.)
Actually, 2.0.5 reintroduced the openGL renderer, so you can use it just fine.

Like MechaS3K said (if under the impression that it wouldn't work), launch the game with the command line parameter -opengl.

If you use the SRB2Net launcher (I always do - Much more flexible and easier than the console!) I toggle the OpenGL option in Main Options. It automatically starts windowed for me, but I do see better than in Software. Or there's also the manual parameters thing in the same part of the SRB2NL (like Shadow Hog said, the parameter would be -opengl.)

Well, here's what I do. First, get the SRB2Net Launcher here. Open it and click "Main Options." Check the box "OpenGL Mode." Then click "RUN!"

Or you can do what was previously said.

Or there's also the manual parameters thing in the same part of the SRB2NL (like Shadow Hog said, the parameter would be -opengl.)

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back