Post your Desktop

I was messing around with Garry's Mod and decided to use the picture I made.
desktoppicture.png

Last edited:
@red the fox: That sheep looks so glitchy.. it's like the top of it's back isn't there. o,o I know it's the same colour as the floor, but eh.. looks glitchy.

@Charybdizs: That is AWESOME. I've been playing Bastion for a couple of days now, and seeing that.. (And suddenly realising what your avatar was..) is awesome.

Desktop%20Terraria.png

Your desktops make mine look boring. o,o I prefer plain backgrounds though, but THE ICONS.

I'm considering changing the background to this image because it's just so awesome. Kittymech!

313jeqt.jpg

You know that stupid "Plus!" thing for Windows 98 that had those silly-looking themes? Well, it still more or less works in Vista for Windows Classic as long as you remember to set Compatibility Mode to Windows 98/Me. It handles color schemes and backgrounds OK, but barfs on pretty much everything else. Luckily sounds and pointers and things are easy enough to change and the system icons aren't something you want to mess with since Vista will get uppity and blur them into illegibility. This is me changing it to a Bender theme from The Futurama Point.

Desktop-8-4-12.png

(Resolution is actually 1920x1080)
Decided to remove most of the unnecessary game shortcuts. Looks a lot cleaner now.

Well I was under the assumption that VLC is like Windows Media Player. But anyway, I just put that kind of stuff on my Start Menu. Makes it cleaner.

Well, yes, it is a media player. But I just have it there as an alternative for when Windows Media Player can't play certain files.

... and if VLC can't play them neither, Winamp is the final step which always worked for me.
~
And I updated my desktop. I usually like to have cute wallpapers, they make me feel better when I have the opportunity to go on the desktop. It's a Touhou one.

358nrig.jpg

So seeing this topic over and over again recently, I got curious as to whether or not I had posted in the topic. I found the post and then fixed the link to not point to Sepwich: http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=646250&postcount=199

Current desktop:

desktop3.jpg

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that rarely changes their desktop wallpaper. Finding good images at a sufficient resolution is hard.

Now I finally know who's that girl on Mystic's avatar.

desktop:

eggsktop.jpg

because I like them deatheggs

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet that rarely changes their desktop wallpaper. Finding good images at a sufficient resolution is hard.
You're not, but I have a different reason: I tend to operate my programs with maximized windows and otherwise put my computer in hibernate, so I almost never see the wallpaper anyway. Why change it if I'll never see it?

I actually have my desktop set so it changes to a random wallpaper daily. I only add new images whenever my icons have been reorganized or when I found a new wallpaper that I really like.

Bo2dv.png

Supporting Team GB with this desktop

I also got rid of all my desktop environments and combined little parts into a convenient OpenBox window manager.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back