Reporting Annoying User (IP Removed by Mystic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Test2006

This user named "Freeze" is constantly using RPG stuff, he like role plays on his server and others...sometimes spams. He also used a wad and soc and tried to upload it on another server and crashed it. I do not know what to do, i banned him from my server but when he plays agains others he joins it and crashed it with random stuff.

Please do something.

Test2006 said:

This user named "Freeze" is constantly using RPG stuff, he like role plays on his server and others...sometimes spams. He also used a wad and soc and tried to upload it on another server and crashed it. I do not know what to do, i banned him from my server but when he plays agains others he joins it and crashed it with random stuff.

Please do something.

Marcus, get over it and accept it that I quit your forum.

Hey guys. Keep your own problems to yourselves and PM each other. No one cares about 'Oh I hate him because he's a sore loser.' And its probably even more annoying to the admins than it is to me.

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
Hey guys. Keep your own problems to yourselves and PM each other. No one cares about 'Oh I hate him because he's a sore loser.' And its probably even more annoying to the admins than it is to me.

Yes of course, bring me down to his level eh?

He's the one who started this topic, I'm simply here to shut him up about lying about me. So don't bring me down to his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back