This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
The error has gained a mind of it's own.
attachment.php

Coming with a set of "glitches", it's MT_UNKOWN!

Abilities:
Ability 1: Jumps!
The jump system broke. UNKNOWN can jump forever!

Ability 2: Dash mode!
Run long enough and dash mode activates! Functions just like metal sonic's.

Ability 3: Debug(?)
Spawn an object with custom 1. A Risk/reward system!

Ability 4: Flipping!
Pressing custom 2 flips gravity for 2 seconds, with a 1 second cooldown.
Yes. The cooldown is smaller than the duration.

Attachments

• srb20017.gif
    srb20017.gif
    3.4 MB · Views: 1,436
  • XTRAB0.png
    XTRAB0.png
    769 bytes · Views: 9,268
  • CL_mtunknown-v2.1.pk3
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,214
Last edited by a moderator:
There's enough effort in this with the silly little details like broken and reversed audio, and that one silly Lua ability, to be let into releases I'd say. It works.

The debug spawning could probably do with a larger pool of potential objects it could spawn though. Maybe a pity shield as an additional good outcome, or a more dangerous badnik like a Lance-a-bot as a bad outcome.

I actually find this pretty creative! Since its rare to see that error. Will definitly give it a try :)

man, it's been about like, years, and since then there HASN'T been an update, let alone a remake/reimagining of this character, I feel like this has the potential to be the most INTENTIONALLY glitchy and broken character in the game, literally, I am not kidding, and yeah, I can say this character has untouched potential and should be took notice of for expanding this interesting addon of a character.

man, it's been about like, years, and since then there HASN'T been an update, let alone a remake/reimagining of this character, I feel like this has the potential to be the most INTENTIONALLY glitchy and broken character in the game, literally, I am not kidding, and yeah, I can say this character has untouched potential and should be took notice of for expanding this interesting addon of a character.
You do know the mod is dead,right? Why are you making a post of a mod that has lost popularity 2 years ago and no one is about to play it anymore?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back