TJ99er

The Funky Monkey from the Donkey Kong Country is here to take the wheel and bring light in a New Funky Mode!

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

VERSION 1.1 EDIT:
Added echo to gloat sound effect

VERSION 1.2 EDIT:
I unknowingly screwed up the textures again when re-running the kartmaker program. I apologize for this issue

VERSION 1.3 EDIT:
So apparently in light of me trying to fix the texture issues, I broke the entire mod. Thanks to Aesdaisher for reaching out to me on discord

VERSION 1.4 EDIT:
I forgot to reimplement the custom stats. I'll keep version 1.3 up just in case people prefer 5-5 to 9-7.

Should any more issues or suggestions arise. Please contact me on discord
TJ#7090

Attachments

• KC_Funky_Kong-v1.3.zip
    220.6 KB · Views: 252
  • KC_Funky_Kong-v1.4.zip
    220.6 KB · Views: 922
Last edited:
My only issue now is that his Gloat sound should have an echo applied. In Audacity, this is done by setting both echo settings to 0.25. But it's still okay for releases!

Update 1.2

So, I did a dumb and rendered the wrong file when I made version 1.1, so now the alternate colors should be fixed.

I apologize for any inconvenience

Now all we need is him on the Flame Runner &- *slapped*

Awesome release! This'll be fun for my community!

I don't know why, but when i play with this, the models disappear and don't let me see funky or the other characters... please fix that: https://imgur.com/x47AIsP
(And when i play with normal models, appears Sonic instead of Funky)

Last edited:
Version 1.3 Update: Fixed mod not loading properly

Somehow, every time I have tried to fix a minor issue, I have created an even larger one down the line. I apologize profusely for all the issues as this is my first mod and I really haven't known what I'm doing.

I made sure to test that it actually works this time, but if any more issues pop up, I once again request you to message me on discord: TJ#7090

Thanks for being patient as I figure out what I'm doing and happy racing!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back