• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Krono Sonic Update Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SossistheNotSossig

PlAy RaId ShAdOw LeDgEnDs.
Krono Sonic, soon to be one of the fastest hedgehogs on the message board is coming to SRB2! Yet don't expect him to act so serious!

Ability 1: Krono Dash.
This makes Krono Sonic dash fowards at a decent speed. If you tap the jump button, it acts like a normal thok. If you hold the jump button you dash fowards as said. You can change your direction by moving the camera left or right, and holding up or down on your keypad/joystick. There is also one more thing to this but... its self explanatory.

Ability 2: The High Jump (Most likely will be removed)
By holding custom 1, you can charge a high jump! The move is self explanatory except for a few things. You can cancel a spindash by taping the custom 1 button, and can slide as if you were on ice if you were moving and held the custom 1 button down, so you don't lose any momentum.

Passive Abilities:
- Momentum
- Custom 3: TAUNTS
One of the fun parts of krono is that he has a taunt menu! Since I don't feel like explaining this since im l̶a̶z̶y̶ tired... Its pretty much sms menu + fortnite taunt menu.

(Edit: This is a very early wip, pls let me know if I should make changes)
From Team Kronologic
Hyper/Sossis (HST), Terios Sonic, and Kilvet.

Attachments

• srb20178.png
    srb20178.png
    340.9 KB · Views: 420
  • srb20206.gif
    srb20206.gif
    4.8 MB · Views: 373
  • srb20207.gif
    srb20207.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 301
  • srb20203.gif
    srb20203.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 350
high jump gives me Mario 2 super Jump ability vibes.
outside of that, this looks very cool and simple

high jump gives me Mario 2 super Jump ability vibes.
outside of that, this looks very cool and simple

Thanks but- that isn't the point. He's supposed to be midway complicated... but besides that... yeah he be simple. Also I thought the same thing when Sz made the High Jump lua lol. I tried to go for that vibe when making the sprites.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Btw, he is under doing a redesign. He won't be vanilla for long oof.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Update: Finished A1

Attachments

• FINISH.png
    FINISH.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 188
Krono Sonic looks really awesome! if you are making new running sprites for him I would suggest something similar to FSonic's running style. These sprites look good, so good luck.

I dunno man, seems like an excuse to nab a Sonic resprite from 2.1. I think I've seen something similar to it, a guy named White did it?

He's supposed to look like 2.2 Beta sonic (that isn't FSonic)
and has 2.2 shoes. I'm gonna keep going back to them to make them look more HD and new. 2 things im keeping is the no orange shading and long shoes.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

another sonic to add to the collection. nice!

how thoughtful Bitto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back