I'm back

desmoki

The BlueSmoke
I know that none of you have seen me around much, but I just felt like announcing that I'm going to be more active here and will be joining the discord. See, recently, I've turned 13 years old. And obviously, that's the age where you can use services that have to collect any sort of personal data without breaking any sort of rule or terms. (and have your privacy violated legally depending on how you use the Internet) I have caught wind of the recent change to the rules, so I have decided to head out especially since my birthday was close anyway. Now that I am 13 now. I'm now going to be more active here and on the discord, so see you all there!

(I'm not sure if anyone expected me to be that young judging by my previous posts, but I'm flattered if you did think otherwise)

Welp, it's nice to meet you. Even that we don't know each other that well. I could've possibly joined the MB while you were out but yeah, welcome back!

Hey, that's great! Thanks for understanding and following the rules. Not like we want to cramp on anyone's fun, it's obvious a lot of people younger than 13 play SRB2 too, but ya know how it goes! Even if it might seem annoying now and then, COPPA and all certainly has its merits.

Welcome back!

I still think that 13 is a bit too soon for internet as it's a dangerous place... at least the Message Board here has a community making it safer for everyone

I still think that 13 is a bit too soon for internet as it's a dangerous place... at least the Message Board here has a community making it safer for everyone
Yeah, but the safety of the Internet is really dependent on how its used and how you are taught. Internet safety isn't taught well to a lot of kids who use the Internet, and its probably why crazy stuff is happening to kids right now because of that.

Hey, that's great! Thanks for understanding and following the rules. Not like we want to cramp on anyone's fun, it's obvious a lot of people younger than 13 play SRB2 too, but ya know how it goes! Even if it might seem annoying now and then, COPPA and all certainly has its merits.

Welcome back!
Definitely. COPPA definitely could use some serious improvements or revision though, it's kind of a mess despite what good it does (or is supposed to do anyway). I'm pretty sure the forum could have been able to allow younger users if verifiable parental consent is implemented, but I suppose that simply isn't feasible.

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

Welp, it's nice to meet you. Even that we don't know each other that well. I could've possibly joined the MB while you were out but yeah, welcome back!
Nice to see you too. Glad you're here.

Hey, that's cool thing to know! Did you have an amazing birthday party? I hope you at least had fun :p.
It wasn't a big party or anything, but it was indeed a lot of fun. The games I've gotten are pretty fire.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back