I can't add pk3 files and some wad files

Solwram

Hello, I have a problem. When I add a pk3 file and WAD the crash game and I have the following error message: "R_LoadSkinSprites: no frames could be found for sprite"

I hope someone has a solution to this problem.

Can you specify what pk3s and wads are you adding? It could be something about the add-on settings tho im not sure. Try to check if the location is set to default of Home in Options>Data Settings>Add-on Settings and then try to load it but still it would help if we knew what pk3s and wads are you adding

Yeah, like PencilVoid said, those mods are from 2.1 and 2.0 and don't work properly on srb2, althrough i saw that you wanted to add Silver soo here's a link for him for 2.2.

Silver:
https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=46496

The other add-ons don't have a port yet but they could if the mod is marked as an reusable content and someone decides to port it and give credit to the creator of the original mod or the creator decides to make the port himself.

Oh okay, it’s so simple, thanks for answering and thanks for the help!

Your welcome, if you ever want to try other mods for 2.2, check only the releases (but if you want to try mods from older versions, then you can go to releases (2.1.X) and (2.0.X) :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back