Fluffypuff Winter! (scr_fluffypuffwinter.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penopat

dispenser erection
Because it was unnecessary.

Fluffypuff Winter was one of my first SP levels. I made it after I made Generic Linear Zone, and is probably one of my first actually somewhat decent SP levels. I just feel like posting it so at least SOME n00biles might be able to realize that they *should* be exceeding this.

I'll probably add screenshots later, sorry.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dijrpg

Penopat said:
Because it was unnecessary.

Fluffypuff Winter was one of my first SP levels. I made it after I made Generic Linear Zone, and is probably one of my first actually somewhat decent SP levels. I just feel like posting it so at least SOME n00biles might be able to realize that they *should* be exceeding this.

I'll probably add screenshots later, sorry.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dijrpg

Very fluffy very puffy not very fun, but a good example of what levels should be like, and how this is only somewhat decent, so this is a good base, but noobs should see this as your level should at least be as good as this type level, but where is generic linear zone, I like that kind of blunt level naming so I really want to play it, to see how generic and linear it is.

I was expecting pink snow for some reason. 0_o

I like this. It kept me playing for almost two minutes the first time through. Good length, interesting design, and... This was one of your first levels? Top-notch in comparison to most.

Meh, it was alright.

Though I admit you did have multiple paths, something that was really annoying me was the horrid platforming. Please, stay away from that.

Also, those horrid lines in that transparent wall was caused by the texture. Switching it out for a different one would get rid of it, I think.

And for some reason, the avatar matches the name.
SWP, Peno was talking to you.

BlueZero4 said:
Meh, it was alright.

Though I admit you did have multiple paths, something that was really annoying me was the horrid platforming. Please, stay away from that.

Remember that this level is actually over a year old now. I'm haven't touched this since March of 2006. I was quite n00bier in level design back then. :)

BlueZero4 said:
Also, those horrid lines in that transparent wall was caused by the texture. Switching it out for a different one would get rid of it, I think.

Hrm? PrettySRB2 OpenGL had no trouble rendering these. Whatever.

BlueZero4 said:
And for some reason, the avatar matches the name.

..Huh? What avatar?

BlueZero4 said:
SWP, Peno was talking to you.

lawls.

Also, since SWP was bothering me to play my other levels, you can see 3 other SP levels I made in contests. And I might as well show you Generic Linear zone, since it sucks even *more*. Was made in February of 2006.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwaxxd

Sendspace... Just for you, SWP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back