Rafael's Super Redesign Thread

Guys... it's the 18th of December. Voting already ended on the first. Raphael stated that deadline a while back.

Guys... it's the 18th of December. Voting already ended on the first. Raphael stated that deadline a while back.

Ok then

attachment.php

I'm sad now
Well at least I got a vote in

OH, sorry guys about this. I kinda forgot about this thread. Since some people voted after the deadline without knowing it. (and seeing that it got tied again :p) We have to do the voting of the 1st and 4th design again. -_-

Voting ends in December 26th!

Oh my God I swear if it ties again-
But seriously I can't believe that one thing after another it keeps on tieing making the thread still relevant but I already put in my vote but I'm hoping that by posting here that somehow and in some way that it will end this madness of a vote thats been going for 3 weeks longer than intended.

i vote for #3

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

oh wait im 2 late

FINALLY the voting is over, well I can't wait for Rafael's new super form. Maybe this thread should be locked or repurposed for discussing Rafael's design but what do you think Rafael44642?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back