Misc. Character WAD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hardest would probably be finding/making good Espio sprites (even without anti-aliasing). I'm sorrily(?) not really interested enough to attempt making Lua scripting for what you posted, too. Another hard thing might also be to make one visible to oneself, but invisible to other players (if that's wanted), but that'd also be pretty overpowered.
I could ask MotorRoach about the sprites, if I can't find any. As for abilities, I have Fall Switch, Sticky Feet, and a Recovery. I was able to play the game quite nicely, and if I could, I'd test this in Match for any issues there. So far the only bug relates to Sticky Feet, where you can attach to a falling platform, and it falls up if held on to for long enough.

Espio is near completion! I got him some sprites, which are ported from Chaos Zero 64's Espio from 2.0, and has the Fall Switch, Sticky Feet, Recovery, and Run-on-Water abilities. Should I add, change or remove anything? And how would I get Espio to have the hyper.lua colour changing effect without the other effects?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back