Version 1.2 is out!
Some major bugs have been discovered right after 1.1 came out and those along with the remaining bugs that Shadow had should be all patched up now.

Thank you everyone for accompanying me on this hilariously crazy ride! Seriously, roughly SIX THOUSAND downloads in just a week... It really warms my heart to see people playing and enjoying this character! Assuming no other bugs show up... this project is now finally complete! I will now be moving on to my next project! I hope to see you all again soon!

unknown.png

so i am trying to do the ^^ down down <><> spin jump but it does nothing. I got a gif but i dunno how to post gifs, anyways is it becuase im using my ps4 controller or its becuase im on android or both Or none, Im trying to figure this out but i will need some help.

Thank you everyone for accompanying me on this hilariously crazy ride! Seriously, roughly SIX THOUSAND downloads in just a week... It really warms my heart to see people playing and enjoying this character!

Thank YOU [and everyone who contributed too of course] for doing Shadow this amazing! It may have taken a ton longer, but the wait was really worth! This mod is one of the BEST! Keep it up!

so i am trying to do the ^^ down down <><> spin jump but it does nothing. I got a gif but i dunno how to post gifs, anyways is it becuase im using my ps4 controller or its becuase im on android or both Or none, Im trying to figure this out but i will need some help.

Uh it's only possible with a d-pad or keys on a keyboard. You could use the d-pad option on the Controls tab in SRB2's settings, or you can remap the movements to the d-pad on your ps4 controller.

does anybody know any other secret

they could tell me because the only secret i know is the bike secret

Version 1.2 is out!
Some major bugs have been discovered right after 1.1 came out and those along with the remaining bugs that Shadow had should be all patched up now.

Thank you everyone for accompanying me on this hilariously crazy ride! Seriously, roughly SIX THOUSAND downloads in just a week... It really warms my heart to see people playing and enjoying this character! Assuming no other bugs show up... this project is now finally complete! I will now be moving on to my next project! I hope to see you all again soon!

unknown.png

Godspeed, ya magnificent bastard~

Version 1.2 is out!

unknown.png

Adios, Shadow the hedgehog~

for those struggling with getting the bike secret, here's what i did to unlock it: i had a 100% save file and i had the game beaten with all the characters, i tried doing the konami code but it didn't work. i then beaten brak eggman as shadow and the line "Here. You earned it." appeared on the console. i then went to GFZ1 within the level select, entered the konami code and the shadow logo appeared with a gunshot sound. i then destroyed a few enemies and got the monitor, i broke it and i got the bike!

anyways, this mod is one of my favorite srb2 mod. it's fun to use and the secrets are great. keep up the good work!

it would be nice if someone told me how to get peter

and nice mod by the was you worked hard to do the sprites for shadow and his secrets you really work hard its cool that you gave shadow secrets im glad you made shadow

Version 1.2 is out!

unknown.png

Thank You, Edgy Sonic. Your Gameplay Style makes you very fun.

it would be nice if someone told me how to get peter

and nice mod by the was you worked hard to do the sprites for shadow and his secrets you really work hard its cool that you gave shadow secrets im glad you made shadow

Get the movienight mod, turn both of them on, go to multiplayer, then make an unlisted server, play as shadow, then say .pose fly

Get the movienight mod, turn both of them on, go to multiplayer, then make an unlisted server, play as shadow, then say .pose fly

alternatively, activate devmode via the console and change shadow's ability to either charability 1 2, or charability 1 3. this sets his ability to CA_FLY/CA_GLIDEANDCLIMB, which is how the pose appears.

I may be late, but did you get all those Chaos Emeralds? I heard that beating the game with them unlocks the konami code, which then unlocks the bikes.
As usual, the code is Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Spin Jump.
Yeah, I did that but nothing happened. Will try again later with the new version and see where I went wrong.

Version 1.2 is out!

unknown.png

Are deer boi & his GF coming next? My best wishes for you and your devteam!

Are deer boi & his GF coming next? My best wishes for you and your devteam!

if you check in the pages, he made a clear sneak peek of Inazuma and the compatibility with the bike box after releasing the 1.1 update... i don't spoil you the best thing about it

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back