This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
https://i.imgur.com/j5GlkDT.png

Eh... this happens, dunno why.
(I don't really know to do this of images, so... i only can upload the image to see it.)
Error: The music when you are vibing doesn't work, instead appears a looooot of errors.

The error's fixed, the update also comes with a midi version of it.

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

When I started playing with the character I didn't like him very much but after a while I loved him !!!

Glad you liked him. :)

uhh im a beta tester but i didnt had to test the v3.5. what

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

uhh one of the duo dont have an artwork

uhh im a beta tester but i didnt had to test the v3.5. what

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

uhh one of the duo dont have an artwork

Oh, yeah, sorry about that. The change wasn't that big. Just a removal and adding of a soundfile:/

Sorry, this isn't 3.7. (yet). I forgot to credit Wolfy because he changed his name to wolfs and i presumed he got banned for some reason. (wolfs, if you're reading this, I'm sorry)

Great stuff! I really like how fluent the character moves and he do be vibin.

One thing I would like to suggest is to make the front, back, left and right walking and running sprites Bounce like the diagonal ones do! It really seals the deal with that extra bit of animation.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Sorry about this. I removed the post in order to publish v3.8. but they were some problems and i forgot about this. The next update will be released later.

Great stuff! I really like how fluent the character moves and he do be vibin.

One thing I would like to suggest is to make the front, back, left and right walking and running sprites Bounce like the diagonal ones do! It really seals the deal with that extra bit of animation.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks! :) I will try to test if if the sprites remain close to the original on a future update. And you're right, extra bit of animation seals the deal! And a little suprise will come soon (if you know what i mean B) )

Last edited:
V3.8. :
- Fixed all the issues that involved character slots
- Added an extra slot

V3.8.1. :
- Fixed a front walking sprite

Last edited:
uhh the rafael and pedro team dont seem to work fine it simply causes rafael and another character he duo with

whenever you taunt and stop the taunt at the same time this happens

srb20318.gif

whenever you taunt and stop the taunt at the same time this happens

srb20318.gif

Yeah, those badniks offering rings are intencional :P And i might need to update it as it seems that the game lags when its used like that.

V3.9. :
- The side sprites are now following the shadows and they bounces just like the others

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back