Rate the above user's avatar! Version 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just take a screenshot of the model in the editor. Besides, who are you comparing me to anyway? It dosen't seem fair to compare a 12 year old who models in his spare time to Sega or Nintendo.
5/10 for yours btw.

Again, it's a hypercube. Not just a stained glass window.
8/10. Good sprite.

8/10 if you invert it, and take that and what you have now, anigif it, you've got an epillepsy test!

5/10. Recolors don't excite me in the least. (akirahedgehog, the posts are fast enough that "above" isn't necessarily true when the Submit button is hit)

Generally, topics like this are rather fast, and with the speed of the forum recently, it shouldn't really be surprising that this topic is gathering posts exponentially.

7/10 It didn't make me think Mystic was a girl, but that avatar gotten somewhat old. But it at least tells me whos posting.

FireLaserbeam said:
7/10 It didn't make me think Mystic was a girl, but that avatar gotten somewhat old. But it at least tells me whos posting.
Which, shock of all shocks, is what avatars are for. I could change it, but honestly, it really wouldn't accomplish anything. Everyone knows that image and whose it is.

5/10 for yours. Cool concept, but it looks like it was done in MS Paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back