• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Christmas project

Status
Not open for further replies.

glaber

Emblem Radar Ready
Recently I asked about the level names of the Christmas demo (v.96)because I couldn't find them again. But why was I asking about them in the first place? The level names are going to be used in my Christmas WAD restoring the christmas demo's levels.

srb20215.png
Level 1 of the christmas demo
srb20206.png

srb20217.png

srb20211.png
Level 2
srb20219.png

srb20220.png

srb20214.png
Level 3

srb20221.png
Level name lost so this is a place holder
srb20222.png

srb20223.png

Download links:http://www.flatfilehost.com/download.php?file=71c1c19262843024a693f6f49f9ae32f
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mazstm

Note the file contains extra textures and music.

Can you make one that works in JTE (Okay it work in JTE anyway but all the walls are red, the red screen of death *Shot*)

for the site: no
For me: yes
Reason: to learn how to do certain stuff in Doom builder for SRB2.

For example, I brought back Zero Ring to learn how to do moving platforms.

As for getting it to work properly with SRB2JTE, I can't do any thing about that except suggest adding the file after opening the program.

Erm.. what? This is just a copy of the levels from the really, really old SRB2 demos to work in 1.09, GCFreak.

God brandon, Stop making acounts on my computer!, you'll get me in trouble for 2 acounts wich i don't have

Shuffle said:
Erm.. what? This is just a copy of the levels from the really, really old SRB2 demos to work in 1.09, GCFreak.

Yeah, but he also managed to copy the textures, thing sprites, and all the like. It's very tedious work.

I at least got the art data in but the collision data is not there meaning you go right through the trees and the hight on the hanging stars is too low for some reason.

blue-fox said:
light dasher said:
God brandon, Stop making acounts on my computer!, you'll get me in trouble for 2 acounts wich i don't have
Sorry, i already did get you in trouble :?

Dont get off topic. Anyways back on topic: This is a real good way to remember those old christmas demos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back