Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I'll rephrase:
Can you make me a bar with a blue or orange background (your choice) with a picture of Tails in it? It can be any picture of a Tails sprite from Sonic 2 through Sonic 3. It can be flying, running, or even a 1-Up Monitor.

Karuno said:
Sorry. I'll rephrase:
Can you make me a bar with a blue or orange background (your choice) with a picture of Tails in it? It can be any picture of a Tails sprite from Sonic 2 through Sonic 3. It can be flying, running, or even a 1-Up Monitor.
Ok. But If I make a Sig for anyone. If you don't use it in 3 hour's i'm deleting it.

KArunoasd.png
Take it or leave it.

Thanks, I`ll apply it when I`m no longer on my PSP.
EDIT: Never mind, I've grown attached to my current one.

Karuno said:
Thanks, I`ll apply it when I`m no longer on my PSP.
I hate going to forums on my PSP because it takes to long to post plus the DNS errors and reception and all that. PSP is more for games than internet but anyways back on topic. I'll get to making some more userbars in no time.

PS: My internet was down for about an hour so sorry!

FoxBlitzz said:
Okay, seriously. This topic has reached four pages after a mere three hours. There had better be a good reason behind this. If this topic turns bad, you know what will happen.

Just a warning.
No0bs wanting bars ; i'm one who just wants one;I won't have that avy. It seems like I actually don't have a recolor.

I agree with Ash. Image Sigs should be brought back. All you would have to do Is monitor them. so give them back.

armonte the hedgehog said:
All you would have to do Is monitor them..

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ask any one of the administrators about avatar sizes during the 1.08 era, and you'll see why we have no sig images.

Spazzo said:
armonte the hedgehog said:
All you would have to do Is monitor them..

You have no idea what you're talking about. Ask any one of the administrators about avatar sizes during the 1.08 era, and you'll see why we have no sig images.
Heh. In miles forum the limit was 300*20 why can't it be here? Thats not big.
TeamUnknown.png

After every post isn't that big Spazzo.

Hyper Shadic X said:
If I make a Hyper Shadic sprite, Can you put it in a red and white banner?

hsxym6.png

Is this ok to put it in? You can label it:

HSX-
Beginner Wadder

Ok? Thanks.

I'll take an avi plz.
Theme: Jacy -GIRATINA FAN
Colors: Backround: Black and Dark Red. Text: White.
For the Pic use this.
473883893_0e72520c29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back