How to cheat 1p in SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narutopie

First when you start a stage go in the console and type: Objectplace on
You can go around freely and not get hurt. In object place you can also finish the level.
To beat bosses: Pause, Use Objectplace to make alot of invincible boxes. Use Objectplace off and jump on one and attack eggman.

That's not a cheat, that's for placing objects. Not to mention, we all already knew this because it's on srb2.org.

Number one reason this topic fails all concievable levels?

Cheats. 'nuff said. And as Shuf here dern said, Objectplace is a debugging function, not a cheat :/

He he!
You got me laughing!
Well (heh) I know that (heh heh) cheat... HA HA HA HA THAT WAS THE FUNNYEST FLASH I EVER SAW!!!!!
Well back on topi-(HAH!)c...

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Hey, want to know more cheat codes for Srb2?
Click here!

Nuff said...

Wha! Next time I should be more careful of my volume. I could here it when my volume was at 0 and my volume was at full when I first clicked the link, It almost gave me a heart attack!

Flame wins the topic. I saw that flash a long time ago and I've been wanting to use it here for awhile. Too late, I guess :D

furyhunter600 said:
Flame wins the topic.

Finally! I win a topic! *Cheers*
I actually remembered that flash from a while back. Some person actually tricked me into seeing it. I closed out of the window, and about 500 pages of the same thing poped up and slowed my computer down... ALOT. and when I mean alot, I mean, alot.

I knew it was going to be something like that! Good thing I had my sound off...

You know, I might post that link in my sig. I think I will.

btw, can anyone see the picture in my sig?

Zaktan said:
He he!
You got me laughing!
Well (heh) I know that (heh heh) cheat... HA HA HA HA THAT WAS THE FUNNYEST FLASH I EVER SAW!!!!!
Well back on topi-(HAH!)c...

I seen it before.It's boring.Back on topic.
Oh yeah.We already were. :lol:

He did? Surprising. *checks to see if it's true*

EDIT: He did. Stupid lack of connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back