The Trials of Shadow the Hedgehog *comic art form*

Who wants to hear my fan fiction?( It'll eventually become a game.) Who wants to see it be turned in

• Heck, I wanna' read it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't wanna'!

• Heck, I wanna' see it as a game!

• I don't wanna' see it as a game!

• I want to see it as both! Yahoo!

• I want to see it as neither! BOO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
I'm on three forums: 4Kids.tv's, Sega's,and yours. But that's beside the point... I'm telling the story on these three forums, and you will eventually see my characters as downloadable files so you could play as me, Greg the Cat, or as you know me as being Sonic's Sentry!!! Or play as my cousin, Mr. Magic, or Gabriel, but you'd always have fun with us! Or play some downloadable levels from the enormous fan game/ fan fiction. More information will be available just as soon as some people come vote or else post. See you tomorrow! 8) :D 8) :D

Re: Shadow's Unfortunate Troubles (A horror fiction!!!!)

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I'm on three forums: 4Kids.tv's, Sega's,and yours.

Really? I couldn't tell. Did your parents approve your account here?

I like being on a ton of forums. Most of them having to do with Sonic the Hedgehog...... I guess I'm with people who like to talk about adult stuff, huh?

Everyone who votes in the pole can tell me what they voted. Hopefully you will tell me what you voted. Whatever you voted will not insult me in any way. Unless you're just trying to insult me.....that is. I hope you tell me the truth about what you think about everything having to do with me that you know about.

I'm sorry :( to ruin your fun, but no talk about private parts of the body, or having :twisted: sex :twisted: with a girl in my threads now and into the future. Unless you have another way of saying it without it being inappropriate. One other thing: you can cuss :evil: , but please limit your cussing on all of the posts you make in my threads. Maybe two or three times a post. Well then... not to be a party pooper or anything. See you later!

Great, a person who makes his own rules for his topics.

Dangit!!!! I didn't want to be a person everyone hated :x :x ! Okay! I'm sorry! Talk about anything you want! Talk how you like to talk! I'm incredibly, honestly :( sorry :( that I said that!

Jesus, lighten up a bit. Just read the rules, work on your grammar, and you should be fine.

I know this is offtopic but...

Bigboi, what the hell, are you antisocial or something? I could make a low remark like you have the last three posts, but I'll pass.

Fanfictions, if you have a talent for literacy, I'd read it, otherwise you should be sticking to a more approporiate forum.

Thanks! :D I sure am relieved. Sorry :( that I freaked out there. I was afraid of being hated :x and having the WORST reputation on the forums that any member could have. I wish to be a better member and a great friend to you all. I'll get my avatar up later today hopefully. It looks awesome. It's a very good picture of my character who's name is the same as mine. You know that it would be me in the Sonic World / Realm or whatever you'd like to call it. Cio! Talk to you later!

Trust me, you won't have to worry about bad reputations as long as I'm around.

My turn! Bigboi, stop flaming, Whatsyourface, stop flaming and whining...and...uh...

Fujisawa already beat me here...

Anyway, just make sure you don't do a Sega and make Shadow an emo again.

O.O when I used Google spell check on Fujisawa's name it came up with something bad. :eek:

Does shadow get killed by som-*shot*

You mean Someman? No, I already ate him.*shot*

Bigboi said:
Trust me, you won't have to worry about bad reputations as long as I'm around.

*COUGH*COUGH**clears throat very loudly while (poorly) holding in laughter*

No... oh wait. Now that I come to think of it, there's this part at the end where he almost gets killed because one of the villains has no further use of him. It's pretty complicated, but I'll expain later in the story. You see he's a good guy , but the villain uses magic ( yes! The big 'M' word) against him. No more spoilers from the story!!!! And guess what? There's a bit of cussing in the story , kind of like the Shadow the Hedgehog videogame. You'll like this 3 PART STORY for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back