Zelda DS *video*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they're both in quicktime. I don't have quicktime, and having it screws up my computer. So umm... Please find a different format. :P

I personally would favor more of the n64 zelda titles. Only because the classic 2d games were always too hard for me. Plus I never really enjoyed the cel shading in Wind waker.

The N64 titles would be extremely tough to play on the DS; not enough buttons to map to, not to mention how difficult it was to pretend to use analog with SM64DS. And with Revolution having the Virtual Console which will assumedly have both Ocarina and Majora already downloadable, there's no need for Nintendo to fight themselves by releasing it on DS too.

Um. Wow. I totally can't wait. I don't really like Wind Waker's style, but for the 2D games it works just fine. With this and the New Super Mario Brothers, they are totally hitting every nostalgia nerve I have. And here I thought that Minish Cap was going to be the last 2D Zelda.

I agree. In 2D, the cel-shading looks fine. However, in 3D, it just....doesn't fit.

Looks more like 3D with a fixed view, to me....(allowing for some awesome culling).

It probably strikes the nostalgia nerve because it looks like they're reusing every puzzle from A Link To The Past, not to mention the music.

this looks great, i'm gonna get it soon after its realease. minish cap was good but kinda a let down. It was'ent all it was cracked up to be, same with rush. Oh yeah sorry for the bump. I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back