• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

I cant decide what character to attempt to make

what character should i try to work on? i can't decide

• shadow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rouge

• cream

• kirby with ball power?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go with Kirby. Kirby would be fun.

Or Cream. Cream would be good.

Or Shadow. Shadow would be cool.

Or Rouge. Rough would be neat.

Kirby with Ball power would PWN this board! Even better: Wheel Power! (That one makes more sense IMO.)

I've seen Kirby in one or two places, but what do you mean... "Ball Power" and "Wheel Power"? Does he turn into a ball or wheel when he spins?

In Kirby's Adventure/Nightmare in Dreamland(Same game, one on NES, other on GBA) Kirby can get Ball power which allows him to bounce repeatedly faster and faster, while Wheel allows him to turn into a wheel and go super fast.

My answer Do Kirby, and do both, Wheel for running, and Ball for jumping.

Cream sucks total @$$ (Except in SAdv3.).
Shadow, he's cool even if he's a clone of Sonic, save Sonic Battle (Mighty? Now THAT'S a clone.).
Rouge? I don't mind, she would be just a female Knuckles (fave char in SRB2) after all.

But Kirby?

ULTIMATE PWNAGE.

I'd have to go with kirby, that'd be a pretty original character (and pretty easy to make to boot)

And with that mighty comment above... Are you saying a mighty character would be easy to make, and pointless? (not that I deny the easy part)

SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW!

I want shadow.

shadow1.gif

shadow2.gif

Hehe. It's Donnyku's. He's not done with it, yet, though. Otherwise I'd have it on the Addons section already, duh =P

You shall never get it as it is mine and all mine and as of now, only I have the finished product =P

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
*manical laughter*

Looks pretty awesome! Can't wait to play as the ultimate lifeform.

Anyway, on topic, since Shadow is already being made, I would say make Rouge. Cream would be too hard to make, and Kirby would just seem too weird.

Then I change my vote. CREAM!
CREAM! CREAM! CREAM! CREAM! CREAM! CREAM!
CREAM!
She's the best character EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back