• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Meta Knight wad (still in work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a Meta Knight wad, it's my first wad I make. His abillity will be flying, run over water and he won't be very fast. I'm sotty for the bad quality of the sprites, but here are some:
M3.jpg

M4.jpg

M6.jpg

M7.jpg

M8.jpg

M9.jpg

metalif2.jpg

Looking good so far, might want to make his front diagonal sprite and side sprite less flat and more spherical. Also, you might want to make a more unique select picture. Eg. A hand drawn picture of him in a neat stance?

Save as bitmap or PNG for upload, JPG looks nasty. Not to mention it needs to be BMP for XWE (right?).

Edit: Ok, so, BMP is converted to JPG on Photobucket, upload PNG versions of the sprites please.

Cue said:
Save as bitmap or PNG for upload, JPG looks nasty. Not to mention it needs to be BMP for XWE (right?).

That's right Cue, but places like PhotoBucket automatically change bmps to JPGs anyway.

Not bad sprites at the moment. I think the sprites need a bit more shading especially his shoes and the cape. And also, Meta Knight is a dark blue colour, and his arms are brown? you might want to fix that, other from that, nice job so far.

Jellybones69 said:
It looks nice, but as others said he looks too flat. Also, does meta knight even have arms?

Yeah, they're shown in Brawl, but they're supposed to be blue.

I know that it isn't so good. I'll finish this wad with this sprites cause i wanna make a wad of my chara (Jewel, see my ava) maybe i'll make a better one, i don't know because i make this wad for my brother, he's a big fan of meta knight ;)

Jewel the Mystery said:
I know that it isn't so good. I'll finish this wad with this sprites cause i wanna make a wad of my chara (Jewel, see my ava) maybe i'll make a better one, i don't know because i make this wad for my brother, he's a big fan of meta knight ;)

My advice is to not make a recolour. Most people hate these, and it's just lack of effort making one. but the Meta Knight one is what we want you to finish, not the recolour.

I know the sprites look terrible, my brother think so too ^^'
So i stop making the wad, i don't know if I'll finish it. But for now, I make a wad of my own chara Jewel. The topic can be closed now

Jewel the Mystery said:
I know the sprites look terrible, my brother think so too ^^'
So i stop making the wad, i don't know if I'll finish it. But for now, I make a wad of my own chara Jewel. The topic can be closed now

Don't make your Jewel wad. Just don't. Finish Meta Night PLEASE

but I'm working very hard on it:

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

I said i maybe will work on the m.-k. wad again, but i can't promise it. Don't you think this m.- k. sprites suck?

Really, it's against the rules to release recolors.

We want meta night, not a fan character that only you want >.>.

I had a friend on these forums named goober, he was making a meta knight wad, and it looked pretty awesome.

He hasnt been here in awhile, i wonder what happened to him?

I hope he returns and finishes his project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back