Project Chaos is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks, interesting. The tracks sound nice also. I wonder how I can replace my Sonic 3 & Knuckle's original soundtrack with this one.(Emulated version of course)

I think he's asking where to find a rom with all the tracks replaced.
Which i guess i kinda want too.

GIMME THE LINK (If there is one...)

akirahedgehog said:
http://s3k.ocremix.org/
The Sonic 3 & Knuckles remix project is out!

You actually recommend IE... :cry:

Seriously. Get Minefield.

EDIT:

The link is at the website. DUR!

Hey nice, a remix of Hydrocity Act 2 that doesn't screw up my favorite part of the song.

Edit:

<@FoxBlitzz> God, the person that designed the Project Chaos site is an idiot. First, he recommends IE when it displays fine on Firefox. Second, Flash is a requirement to view the site. Third, it says it's valid HTML, but when I click the link, it's not.
<@FoxBlitzz> Also, it verifies the wrong page.
<@FoxBlitzz> It verifies the splash page, not the actual site itself.
<@FoxBlitzz> Which has even more HTML errors than the splash screen.
<@FoxBlitzz> I'm going to find whoever designed that site and punch him in the face.

I find myself in agreement with Foxblitzz. Also, fixed-width and height pages are annoying. Pages should scale themselves properly to fit the browser window.

The remixes are nice though.

I really DON'T like a lot of these. There seems to be a lot of abuse with the guitar. WAY too much of it. They also mauled a lot of what the song sounds like. I mean, killed most of the beats and the like in favor of long guitar solos. I really can't say that there are many I like...

...Except for the Flying Battery remix. One of the BEST remixes of a Sonic song I have EVER heard. Instead of massively tearing it apart, they MAJORLY improved on it. I absolutely love it.

FoxBlitzz said:
<@FoxBlitzz> I'm going to find whoever designed that site and punch him in the face.

I'll give you some help: It was designed by Hadyn, the same guy who made Three Ring Nightfall and Heads Up for Tails. When you beat him up, tell him to throw a remix for my long-stalled Super Dodge Ball project my way. :wink:

But I digress. Project Chaos has to be the best remix project to date on OCR. Better than Kong in Concert, Dark Side of Phobos, Blood on the Asphalt, and absolutly light years better than Hedgehog Heaven.

I'm sorry, but this is nowhere near as good as Hedgehog Heaven. This is absolutely terrible; Gecko's 'Elevator Music' was the only tune in this album I even remotely enjoyed, and he's done much better. Few of the tracks stray too far from the source material, and the ones that do are hardly recognizable.

Also, I love how they opted to refashion some of the best tracks in piano. Because, you know, Sonic tunes work so well in piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back