2 Glitches, one original and one from demo 1

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
Here is 2 glitches,
1. When I was testing a mod of mine (that got rejected so far), i was trying to get into a secret area of Greenflower Zone Act 1, without spindashing (i set the secondary ability to none) and i died right as i kinda entered it when I jumped frame perfect in there
2.Sometimes when you are running at the same direction of the wall while touching it, sometimes you can get stuck doing that action, such as building up speed while running or rolling, this can be seen in gfz act 1

Could you specify which “secret area” you’re talking about? Maybe I could provide some assistance. (well, based on my knowledge as I don’t have the resources to play SRB2 currently.) I’m also not so sure with what you mean on the second point? (Especially in regards to “demo 1”. If it’s an old version of SRB2 then it most assuredly won’t get fixed.)

Could you specify which “secret area” you’re talking about? Maybe I could provide some assistance. (well, based on my knowledge as I don’t have the resources to play SRB2 currently.) I’m also not so sure with what you mean on the second point? (Especially in regards to “demo 1”. If it’s an old version of SRB2 then it most assuredly won’t get fixed.)
The area im talking about in gfz1, its where you roll down to get a monitor, bounce off a spring, and then get an extra life

Ah, I understand what you're talking about, I've had it happen a couple times. It's actually possible to enter the gap with a jump - the game then tries to force the character into a spin, but if it's not a character that can spin, they then die as if they were crushed. Don't really think it could be considered a bug, though.

I guess when you said "demo 1" you meant that the "get stuck on wall and build up super speed" bug is really old. Because yeah, that bug has been there since the original Doom. It's likely one of those things that cannot be fixed.

2.Sometimes when you are running at the same direction of the wall while touching it, sometimes you can get stuck doing that action, such as building up speed while running or rolling, this can be seen in gfz act 1
Welp, time to use that to build up speed for 12 hours

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back